Lean Muscle Gain and Fat Loss Stack

I’m just turning 24 years old this month. I have been training for about 3 years now. I am 6’2 and weigh 235 pounds. I have bulked up very well over the years but have gained some fat around my midsection, love handles, lower back. That is the only place on my body that the fat goes. Everything else looks very hard and lean.

I have never taken a testosterone booster or fat loss supplement. I want to start taking a fat loss and testosterone supplement. Should I take HOT-ROX, Alpha Male, M, and Spike or is that too much? I want the most fat loss around my sides and midsection possible but am terrified of losing my hard earned muscle. What do you guys suggest? Thanks for the help.

Sounds good to me, with the exception of combining HOT-ROX and Spike. It’s been recommended to not take the two together, on the same day. However, many people have reported to take HOT-ROX on one day, and Spike on the next. You could decide which to use based on if you want to use Spike preworkout, or just for a boost.

If you wanted to take HOT-ROX on a daily basis, I highly recommend Power Drive for preworkout (instead of Spike). This way you could take both a fat loss supp, and something to give you a preworkout boost, on the same day.

With HOT-ROX and a proper diet, you need not worry about muscle loss. Also, you could, if your funds permit, add Methoxy-7 to that for some added fat loss and lbm gains.

Hope that made an ounce of sense (felt like I was rambling). If you have any further questions, shoot!

BTW please don’t forget to have your diet in order, first. :wink:

you could also try the new product Carbolin 19 and add that into your stack to help with lbm retention/gain and fat loss. It is supposed to help with both. However if you main goal is fat loss, i think Cy recommends HOT-ROX.

[quote]tuffloud wrote:
I’m just turning 24 years old this month. I have been training for about 3 years now. I am 6’2 and weigh 235 pounds. I have bulked up very well over the years but have gained some fat around my midsection, love handles, lower back. That is the only place on my body that the fat goes. Everything else looks very hard and lean.

I have never taken a testosterone booster or fat loss supplement. I want to start taking a fat loss and testosterone supplement. Should I take HOT-ROX, Alpha Male, M, and Spike or is that too much? I want the most fat loss around my sides and midsection possible but am terrified of losing my hard earned muscle. What do you guys suggest? Thanks for the help. [/quote]

If you’ve never taken any supplements like this, why start with so many at once? Too many people start overcomplicate supplementation.

The key is to use as few products possible to get the desired effect. Unfortunately, a lot of people take the opposite approach and try to use any many supplements as possible.

I recommend just using Maximum Strength HOT-ROX for now.

You can always try other products down the road.

I also want to incorporate a testosterone booster for the extra lean mass gains and fat loss. Which one should I stack with the HOT-ROX? I’m 24, do I really need a testosterone booster yet? Will it speed up balding? Thanks.

[quote]tuffloud wrote:
I also want to incorporate a testosterone booster for the extra lean mass gains and fat loss. Which one should I stack with the HOT-ROX? I’m 24, do I really need a testosterone booster yet? Will it speed up balding? Thanks.[/quote]

I agree that you’re best off just starting with Maximum Strength HOT-ROX . It seems to encourage lean mass gains as it is, so there’s no reason to go overboard. Take Maximum Strength HOT-ROX for a month or two before adding Alpha Male.

Ok, Ill try the HOT-ROX. Are you guys sure that it won’t make me loose any muscle mass, strength or new muscle growth. I have always been afraid of fat loss supplements. Also, I have a very clean diet. Should I cut my calories back or is taking HOT- ROX enough to help me shed some of the midsection love handle area?

You don’t take M while taking Alpha Male, since it contains the same ingredients. However, on days you cycle-off Alpha Male, you can take a dose of M for that day (M doesn’t need to be cycled).

I would recommend Methoxy-7 plus either Carbolin 19 or HOT-ROX. Read the Carbolin 19 product thread to decide which is better for your goals.

Don’t take Spike while taking either of those (also in the Carbolin 19 thread), unless you want to experiment with spacing the dosages out. Which isn’t recommended by Biotest, but which people have done.

HOT-ROX actually helps increase protein synthesis, so you may gain muscle, in addition to losing fat.

I’ve been using HOT-ROX for 10 weeks now (3 caps 2x daily), Carbolin 19 for 6 weeks (1 cap 2x daily). In that time period, I’ve lost about 10 lbs. of fat (from 10% to 6% bf) and gain approx. 8 lbs. of lean mass. I consider myself an advanced trainee, so an 8 lb. gain in 10 wks. for me is awesome.

For training, I’ve “simply” gone through Meltdown I, II, & just finish III.

Note: I always use Power Drive, Low-Carb Grow!, ZMA, Fish Oil, L-glutamine, and Fiber supps whether I’m working on size, strength, leaness, etc.

Oh, and definitely cut the calories. I have great success with Dr. Berardi’s techniques (see his “Don’t Diet” article". However, now I’m using a cyclical ketogenic diet (see Lyle McDonald) with rapid, quality results. On a CKD, the calorie restriction is pretty severe during the glycogen depletion days. I went from eating almost 5000 kcal/day to 1800-2000 kcal/day! The ROX really help me to curb my appetite, though.

[quote]PCH wrote:
Oh, and definitely cut the calories. I have great success with Dr. Berardi’s techniques (see his “Don’t Diet” article". However, now I’m using a cyclical ketogenic diet (see Lyle McDonald) with rapid, quality results. On a CKD, the calorie restriction is pretty severe during the glycogen depletion days. I went from eating almost 5000 kcal/day to 1800-2000 kcal/day! The ROX really help me to curb my appetite, though.[/quote]

Have you lost or gained strength after all of this?

I’ve experienced a slight gain in strength. I’m a strong proponent of training near your 1RM during metabolic/hypocaloric phases, not only to maintain strength levels, but it also gives me a harder, denser look.

hey tuffloud

I would recommend you to use HOT-ROX or whatever thermo later in your cutting cycle, you say your diet is on track, so you’re gonna see good result just from following a good diet and having a good training program.

Im on week 8 of the mutation serie, I went from around 225lbs to around 190lbs without any thermo, I save it for my last 3 weeks to boost the fat burning process. So use a HOT-ROX but later when you feel you hit a fat loss plateau.

hope this help.

so can you use HOT-ROX, Carbolin 19 and Methoxy-7 together?? if so…is that a good stack?? or is one not needed

[quote]PCH wrote:
HOT-ROX actually helps increase protein synthesis, so you may gain muscle, in addition to losing fat.

I’ve been using HOT-ROX for 10 weeks now (3 caps 2x daily), Carbolin 19 for 6 weeks (1 cap 2x daily). In that time period, I’ve lost about 10 lbs. of fat (from 10% to 6% bf) and gain approx. 8 lbs. of lean mass. I consider myself an advanced trainee, so an 8 lb. gain in 10 wks. for me is awesome.

For training, I’ve “simply” gone through Meltdown I, II, & just finish III.

Note: I always use Power Drive, Low-Carb Grow!, ZMA, Fish Oil, L-glutamine, and Fiber supps whether I’m working on size, strength, leaness, etc.[/quote]

PCH

Did you have any problems when combining the Carbolin 19 and HOT-ROX. I have thought about doing the same while cutting, but I know CY advises against.