T Nation

Lean Mass Cycle?

I’m looking to start my second cycle this summer (first was sust 250 ran alone at 500mg for 10 week). And I would like somebody to poke holes in my cycle plan. In particular the use and dosage of primobolan…

Week 1-10 Test E 500mg /w
Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg/ED
Week 6-10 Primobolan 200mg/w

Week 11 40mg nolva 200mg clomid
week 12 40mg nolva 200mg clomid
week 13 20mg nolva 100mg clomid
week 14 20mg nolva 100mg clomid

I have adex, but not sure how/if i’m going to use that in my cycle or pct.

Made gains of around 15 pounds in first cycle how ever was not very lean, hence the addition of primobolan during the last 4 weeks of the cycle this time round.

[quote]browniedaking wrote:

Made gains of around 15 pounds in first cycle how ever was not very lean, hence the addition of primobolan during the last 4 weeks of the cycle this time round. [/quote]

How bout learning how to eat properly to make the gains you desire.

Or set yourself up for failure again. Your choice

The idea of a magic pill or shot is pretty attractive to most people but Bonez is right–the solution here is not to add more AAS. You need to eat right, workout right, rest properly, etc. I gained 20 lbs this last winter in 12 weeks (given it was dirty) with no aas. 15 lbs dirty on cycle is not impressive.

I said nothing about magic pills nor did I say 15 pounds was at all impressive, I was just putting it out there. I didn’t post the cycle to hear your bitching about my last cycle or training habbits.
(Oh and gratz on gaining 20lbs of fat in winter btw, real impressive :/)

Ignoring all other equally important factors, how does the cycle look? (which is what I wanted to know in the first place) in particular the use of primobolan. Is 200mg/w enough?

Is it acetate or enanthate?

enanthate

I said nothing about magic pills nor did I say 15 pounds was at all impressive, I was just putting it out there. I didn’t post the cycle to hear your bitching about my last cycle or training habbits.
(Oh and gratz on gaining 20lbs of fat in winter btw, real impressive :/)
[/quote]

Yeah, I remember your original avatar. You’re in no place to criticise his gains. You’re 19 and you’ve already done one failed cycle, you need to listen to the advice here.

sighs I appriciate your concern but as Ive said I want to talk about my cycle, in particular the use of primobolan…

And at least I had the stones to post an avatar of my physique (which I am very proud of btw) as aposed to a gif of a guy holding an axe :confused:

Moving on, again…

The 200mg/w of primobolan (enanthate), is this enough to have noticeable effect?

4 weeks of primo at 200mg is an even bigger waste of money than the guys who use var at 40mg for 6 weeks.

Complete waste. Tripling the dose (at minimum) for at least twice the duration MAY be worth it for people looking for a very specific result.

But you seem fond of doing cycles that produce unnoticeable effects, right?

Good god that was like getting blood out of a stone, thank you for your input, how ever rude it may be…

And a little FYI, I’m an ectomorph and I was happy with my gain of 15 pounds. The 15 pound was gained in the first 7-8 weeks, however due to turkish cuisine I couldnt hold anything down for the last 2 weeks of my cycle which im sure stunted my results.

But yeah, point being 15 pound isn’t an unnoticable effect, what a ridiculous statement to make.

Good god that was like getting blood out of a stone, thank you for your input, how ever rude it may be…

And a little FYI, I’m an ectomorph and I was happy with my gain of 15 pounds. The 15 pound was gained in the first 7-8 weeks, however due to turkish cuisine I couldnt hold anything down for the last 2 weeks of my cycle which im sure stunted my results.

But yeah, point being 15 pound isn’t an unnoticable effect, what a ridiculous statement to make.

[/quote]

There are different opinions of unnoticeable.

I dont remember what picture youve posted but I assume, based on the other posts, that your physique was quite unremarkable before AND after the cycle. 15 pounds on a skinny person is still going to look skinny. When you put your pictures out in public you have to expect people to give their opinions, whether you like them or not. Plenty of kids come here being 5’10 175 and do their cycle and wind up 15 pounds heavier. And guess what? They still look like they have months of progress to make before steroid use is warranted.

But you obviously dont care. So be on your way now.

Umm… I have found that being combative with people on this board results in not getting the info you want.

Just sayin’

[quote]OTS1 wrote:
Umm… I have found that being combative with people on this board results in not getting the info you want.

Just sayin’[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing.

Its almost like we give advice for free, as in on our own time, for our own amusement. Crazy right ??

We owe nothing to anyone, I give advice at random, sometimes I spout random shit that isn’t relative to the thread, its my time, my posts, etc.

Drop primo, add more test and dbol. Add Adex.

Test is better than primo and cheaper, dbol is better than primo and cheaper. Adex will make both test and dbol gains leaner and more effective.

Frontload the Test E so you don’t waste 2 weeks waiting for it.
Use dbol after Test E is kicked in, don’t kickstart, stack it. Wait 4-5 weeks, then start Dbol.

I have never used primo, its expensive, often faked so often you just get winny (so you should just buy winny), weak, and is not even noticeable along side stronger androgens, it gets “drowned out”, it is not a steroid most recreational users would even bother with unless they just happened to get some pharmaceutical grade on the cheap.

The end.

bone head, you weigh 170 yourself don’t you? i’m 177 off cycle and i’m around 12% bf :confused: I asked a question, ive got my answer, thank you very much for the info. I do not thank you for your constant bitching throughout, probably the reason so many people have questions but don’t post them :confused: you dont have to be a cock end with everybody.

Brown out.

You may weigh more than him (of course, I bet you’re much taller than him), but he has a good physique, and you don’t. You don’t even look like you lift. You can cry about how you’ve been treated badly by the uncaring internet, but you came here for advice, and when you got a dose of reality you couldn’t handle it.

bone head, you weigh 170 yourself don’t you? i’m 177 off cycle and i’m around 12% bf :confused: I asked a question, ive got my answer, thank you very much for the info. I do not thank you for your constant bitching throughout, probably the reason so many people have questions but don’t post them :confused: you dont have to be a cock end with everybody.

Brown out.[/quote]

Well his profile says 180, hes 5’7, and hes leaner than 12%, 8 pack abs generally are going to be single digits.

Id say he has nearly 50 pounds on you relative to lean muscle mass and level of build.

Relatively speaking hes basically my size, as Im 6’1 at 240.

10 pounds per inch is the accepted value, and hes significantly leaner than me as well.
I may be stronger simply due to better leverage, a heavier emphasis on strength training, and simply more overall muscle.

But from a physique standpoint hes my equal or better with ease.

We don’t actually care if people post questions, what part of we do this for pure amusement and for free were you missing…we can be a cock to everyone and you have to take it, because your the one begging for help.

If you want to send me about 40-50ish bucks an hour then sure, because that’s what I usually get paid to fix shit for people (granted not steroid related info)…but otherwise, shut your mouth and take the cock.

Brown out.[/quote]

Closer to 190 at the moment. Leaner than in the pics I have posted. Check the dates on the pics you look at. The most recent pic I have (in the red shorts) is over 5 pounds ago. Thanks for embarrassing yourself again though. I laughed.

Post a pic of yourself before and after your cycle. Man the fuck up if youre going to talk shit.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
50 pounds on you relative to lean muscle mass and level of build.

Relatively speaking hes basically my size, as Im 6’1 at 240.

10 pounds per inch is the accepted value, and hes significantly leaner than me as well.
I may be stronger simply due to better leverage, a heavier emphasis on strength training, and simply more overall muscle.

.[/quote]

Shit I knew I should have videoed the 120x9 incline db press. bastard

What do you expect when you post questions in a form like this one? I think the attitude of everyone here is pretty good considering most people on here full of muscle and testosterone. I actually expect a bit of ball busting considering I’m new on here. Don’t take it to the heart you need to man up