Lean Mass/Cutting - Prov/Deca/Winny?

Lean Mass / Cutting
( Best Results to Sides Ratio) -
Proviron ~ Arimidex / Deca / Winstrol

First things first:

ABUNDANTLY OPEN TO MEANINGFUL CYCLE SUGGESTIONS (as I have access to a reasonably good array of AAS)

Wght: 205 lbs
Height: 5’ 9"
Fat : 18% easily

Well I have been in the gym on and off for abt 3 yrs. Cant say I have gained much lean mass or for that matter any substantial muscle other than some marked growth in the trap region.

Have access to Arimidex (well generic anyway) but Llewellyn says it hurts HDL (good) cholesterol levels.
I quote:

“Studies have clearly shown that when an aromatase inhibitor is used in conjunction with a steroid such as testosterone, suppression of HDL becomes much more pronounced.”

Ideal BEGINNER Lean Mass Cycle / Cutting ( Best Results to Sides Ratio)?

Wk 1-10 Deca 200mg
Wk 2-11 Mesterolone (Proviron) 50mg/day
Wk 5-11 Stan 20 mg/day

I plan on adding Liv 52 for any residual liver toxicity issues all along the cycle.

Clomid (10 mg) and Nolva (100 mg) for PCT alongside HCG if necc.

As aforementioned highly appreciate your insights.

Your Nolva mg’s and Clomid mg’s seemed switched. It should be 10mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid.

[quote]facko wrote:
Your Nolva mg’s and Clomid mg’s seemed switched. It should be 10mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid.[/quote]

An endocrinologist I’ve consulted is making me shite bricks when he touches on CARDIOVASCULAR ISSUES with steroids in general.

Do Nolva and Clomid suppress the HDL that badly so as to cause cardiovascular problems?

Are people with high fat levels (18% or greater) forbidden from touching Deca or Winny?

No past history of cardiovascular problems in my family.

a mere 6mgs/day of Stanozolol can lower HDL by 33% and raise LDL by 29%

Primobolan Depot is the safest there is for protecting your heart, blood vessels, and returning to normal function after the cycle. It is also one of the better ones to use on a reduced calorie diet.

That said, I’m quoting from other sources. I’ve never used Primo and am not sure what magnitude of results you’ll see, even as a 1st time user. Anyone have anything to add re a Primo cycle?

You have to run Primo at a minimum of 500mg/wk. That said, I love the stuff. Good mixed with var or dbol too.

A better mild combo for cutting would be:

test prop 300mg/wk wk 1-12
anavar 40-60mg/day wk 1-8
primo 500-600mg/wk wk 1-12
(this is more expensive though)