T Nation

Lean Bulk Cycle Advice

What's up guys. I've been wanting to cycle again after I tore my bicep tendon and labrum in my shoulder, but I just never got around to it.

My goal is to add lean muscle.
I'm standing 5'7 175 11-12% bf. I want to harden up and lean out towards the end, my caloric deficit and cardio will help that.
In the beginning I will be eating around 3700cals. All clean foods.
Planned cycle:
1-6 kickstart test e 500/week
6-12 test prop 100 eod
6-12 anavar 50 ed
6-12 mast prop 150 eod

Aromasin 12.5 ed
Letro on hand
Nolva on hand

I have hcg, planning on using 250iu x2/week
Nolva at 40/40/20/20 starting on the last day of injection

Does my pct look okay?
Thanks in advance.

your kickstart is all wrong. You’d kickstart with the prop while you were waiting for the E to build up, so for the first 6 weeks you’d be pinning test E and P. See what I mean? Might not need to run the aromasin as high as that, but definitely use it.

Other than that, looks ok, although 50mg of var isn’t enough IMO.

PCT is fine, although you need to wait 2 weeks between your last pin and the start of PCT otherwise you’ll have too much exogenous test still in your system to be able to recover.

You have your test esters backward. Youre not ‘‘kickstarting’’ anything with enanthate.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
your kickstart is all wrong. You’d kickstart with the prop while you were waiting for the E to build up, so for the first 6 weeks you’d be pinning test E and P. See what I mean? Might not need to run the aromasin as high as that, but definitely use it.

PCT is fine, although you need to wait 2 weeks between your last pin and the start of PCT otherwise you’ll have too much exogenous test still in your system to be able to recover.[/quote]

Yogi, you mention to run test-e and p for 6 weeks both but doesn’t test-e come to full levels within 3 or so weeks? What would be the point of running the prop alongside so long?

I can’t believe I wrote kick start. Jesus I must have been tired, I meant front load

Might as well just run the prop first and forget about frontloading

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

PCT is fine, although you need to wait 2 weeks between your last pin and the start of PCT otherwise you’ll have too much exogenous test still in your system to be able to recover.[/quote]

Yogi, you mention to run test-e and p for 6 weeks both but doesn’t test-e come to full levels within 3 or so weeks? What would be the point of running the prop alongside so long?
[/quote]

I wouldn’t do it, personally, but I was just telling him how to do it if he was set on doing the 6 week thing.

Some people notice test effects in 3 weeks, some people longer, seems to vary from person to person (I suppose variations in concentration of UGL gear could account for that).

I think switching between esters just makes things more complicated than it has to be.

[quote]Bar wrote:
I can’t believe I wrote kick start. Jesus I must have been tired, I meant front load[/quote]

now I’m confused. Are you frontloading test E then doing a test E cycle, or are you doing a prop cycle?

If I were you I’d just do the usual 12 weeks of test E. Add some dbol or something if you want to get gaining straight away

My plan was to frontload test e and later run test prop with anavar and mast but it looks like I just made it too complicated. Thanks for your input.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

test-e peaks in like 10 hours or so… it just breaks down much slower than test prop. if you look at their peaks on blood levels after administration, from prop shoots up and drops down right away… test e shoots up about half of prop, and then tapers off…

the perceived affects (increased RBC, increased nitrogen retention, etc) of test take varying levels of time to kick in, though…

i can’t post the link here, but i suggest doing a search for: Pharmacology of testosterone preparations by H.M. Behre, C. Wang, D.J. Handelsman and E. Nieschlag