T Nation

Lean Bulk Cycle, Add Tren Ace?

I was thinking of using test p and tren ace but Iv never used tren ace and I’m scared it will fuck with my head from story’s Iv read should I keep it at 75 Mgs every other day to see if I have sides ?

Tren ace should be pinned ED some will say EOD is fine but i think the consensus say ED to keep blood levels stable and to avoid sides. Keep the tren higher than the prop to minimize sides. I’d run the prop 250mg-300mg at the most per week broken up into EOD or ED injections and run the tren 50-75mg ED. If sides do become to much ace will leave your system pretty quick.

If you are confident that the source you have is giving you real tren ace, there is nothing to be afraid of.

The people who get sides are almost always either not using real tren ace, not pinning every day, and/or not using less test.

I would do 75mg ED tren ace/ 30-50mg test prop ED. You can go lower on the test, really a replacement dose is all that’s needed.

I don’t think there is any other steroid like tren ace when it comes to a lean bulk. Especially if you use at single digit body fat, you will gain muscle and get even more lean.

[quote]Explosiv wrote:
If you are confident that the source you have is giving you real tren ace, there is nothing to be afraid of.

The people who get sides are almost always either not using real tren ace, not pinning every day, and/or not using less test.

I would do 75mg ED tren ace/ 30-50mg test prop ED. You can go lower on the test, really a replacement dose is all that’s needed.

I don’t think there is any other steroid like tren ace when it comes to a lean bulk. Especially if you use at single digit body fat, you will gain muscle and get even more lean.[/quote]

To say there’s nothing to be afraid of is stupid. Just because you experienced no sides with tren how can you say that someone else won’t either? Everybody is different and everyone will react different to each compound.

You keep saying tren ace isn’t harsh and there’s nothing to worry about, maybe for you it’s no big deal. To keep telling everybody it’s not a big deal is poor advice

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Explosiv wrote:
If you are confident that the source you have is giving you real tren ace, there is nothing to be afraid of.

The people who get sides are almost always either not using real tren ace, not pinning every day, and/or not using less test.

I would do 75mg ED tren ace/ 30-50mg test prop ED. You can go lower on the test, really a replacement dose is all that’s needed.

I don’t think there is any other steroid like tren ace when it comes to a lean bulk. Especially if you use at single digit body fat, you will gain muscle and get even more lean.[/quote]

To say there’s nothing to be afraid of is stupid. Just because you experienced no sides with tren how can you say that someone else won’t either? Everybody is different and everyone will react different to each compound.

You keep saying tren ace isn’t harsh and there’s nothing to worry about, maybe for you it’s no big deal. To keep telling everybody it’s not a big deal is poor advice[/quote]

Ok. Maybe I should be more clear that this isn’t my personal advice.

Pretty much everything I know is research I have done on these forums and MesoRX(now ThinkSteroids).

So, understandably my opinion doesn’t hold much weight or merit.

But Bill Roberts, who has forgotten much more than either you or I on the subject of AAS, has said many times that tren ace is extremely smooth. And he gave the points that I did about why people experience side effects.

And, following his advice, I have had no issues.

Either you’re unaware that BR gives this advice, or you are saying that he doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Here’s an example from one thread with the whole infamous “no don’t do tren on first cycle it’s too harsh”.

Would a man who has had hundreds of consultations and has a very thorough knowledge of AAS say that it’s ok to use something supposedly (unproven and unsubstantiated) harsh on a first cycle?

So, just like another guy trying to call me out in a different thread, perhaps you are the one giving poor advice.

I’m relaying what someone who is extremely respected with regards to his opinion on AAS says about the issue.

Not giving broscience

When did I ever bring up bill Roberts? When did I say everything he says is wrong? I never said that tren will always be harsh, I agree tren can be a smooth compound if done properly.

But, you can’t say that tren won’t be harsh to everybody, everyone is different. You say tren was smooth for you and that’s great, but there are plenty of people that have done identical cycles that you have done with major differences. You can’t base your cycle and your experiences and gaurentee that someone else will have the same experience.

I think you lost track what I was trying to say, and how is me saying tren CAN be harsh for some people is bad advice? I agree what bill Roberts says does hold a lot of merit, but you can take what someone says and say it will be the same for thousands or millions of other people and that was than point I was trying to make. So explain to me how that is poor advice?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
When did I ever bring up bill Roberts? When did I say everything he says is wrong? I never said that tren will always be harsh, I agree tren can be a smooth compound if done properly.

But, you can’t say that tren won’t be harsh to everybody, everyone is different. You say tren was smooth for you and that’s great, but there are plenty of people that have done identical cycles that you have done with major differences. You can’t base your cycle and your experiences and gaurentee that someone else will have the same experience.

I think you lost track what I was trying to say, and how is me saying tren CAN be harsh for some people is bad advice? I agree what bill Roberts says does hold a lot of merit, but you can take what someone says and say it will be the same for thousands or millions of other people and that was than point I was trying to make. So explain to me how that is poor advice?[/quote]

“You can’t say tren won’t be harsh to everybody, everyone is different”.

Well Bill Roberts disagrees, otherwise, if he thought everyone was different, he wouldn’t state that “I don’t see any reason to NOT include tren if you have the opportunity to use it”. And I take stock in his word, so I also agree with him.

From all of the examples that I have read on the forum, the people who have had trouble with tren either weren’t doing a replacement dose of test, weren’t injecting every day, or weren’t using real tren. I’ve read a number of cases in months of research that I did a while back before my first cycle. It’s the same on MesoRX as well.

So, BR disagrees that tren “can be harsh”. And I disagree too. So, I believe that you saying that tren ace can be harsh is poor advice.

You are the one who originally called me out for giving poor advice, and when I give the reasoning behind my posts, you act as if I called you out in the first place.

I’m just giving advice that others much more knowledgeable than I am have said in the past. It takes a long time to do research on this stuff; it took me a while to go through a lot of the material an anecdotal evidence that people provide. The post I linked is from 2007, so it’s a while back. The OP might not want to do that much digging, so I provided him with the link to my thoughts.

Lol ok because bill Roberts says so, so what your saying every person that has or ever will use tren will have the same outcome, that to me my friend is pretty poor advice.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Lol ok because bill Roberts says so, so what your saying every person that has or ever will use tren will have the same outcome, that to me my friend is pretty poor advice.[/quote]

Of course they won’t have the same outcome in terms of gains. Some people are very good responders to AAS.

But in terms of any perceived “danger”, it is probably more dangerous to use winstrol/dbol due to the hepatic stress that is induced (even though this stress really isn’t all that great provided you use reasonable dosages and limit to 6 weeks, etc).

Basically, what you are admitting to is: Yes, BR said these things. And I am disagreeing with BR, because my opinion is such and such. And I don’t have the know-how or clientele to back up my opinion on this.

Now, obviously, no one person’s word should become dogma. And I don’t treat BR words on AAS that way. I’m just saying, that in my experience, and the many that he has advised here for free online, he has a very good record of giving helpful advice.

What is it exactly that makes tren harsh in your opinion? The liver that it doesn’t affect? Or the prolactin that it doesn’t affect?

[quote]Explosiv wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Lol ok because bill Roberts says so, so what your saying every person that has or ever will use tren will have the same outcome, that to me my friend is pretty poor advice.[/quote]

Of course they won’t have the same outcome in terms of gains. Some people are very good responders to AAS.

But in terms of any perceived “danger”, it is probably more dangerous to use winstrol/dbol due to the hepatic stress that is induced (even though this stress really isn’t all that great provided you use reasonable dosages and limit to 6 weeks, etc).

Basically, what you are admitting to is: Yes, BR said these things. And I am disagreeing with BR, because my opinion is such and such. And I don’t have the know-how or clientele to back up my opinion on this.

Now, obviously, no one person’s word should become dogma. And I don’t treat BR words on AAS that way. I’m just saying, that in my experience, and the many that he has advised here for free online, he has a very good record of giving helpful advice.

What is it exactly that makes tren harsh in your opinion? The liver that it doesn’t affect? Or the prolactin that it doesn’t affect?[/quote]

He wasn’t talking about the same outcome “in terms of gains”; he was talking about in terms of sides. I can already tell you are not half as experienced as you’re trying to act- and if anyone is regurgitating bro-science it is you. You even admitted that your ‘research’ is limited to this board and one other (which are both filled with a fair amount of bro-science). If I had to guess I would say you’ve only run about two cycles and you’re around 23 years old.

Furthermore you’re wrong when it comes to Tren. Flat-out wrong. Everyone responds differently and I’m proof of that. I’ve used Tren E and Tren A. Tren A I didn’t have a regular injection frequency because of being on the road and would pin every 18 hours to sometimes every 48 hours. Still didn’t have sides. On Tren E the only thing I experienced was when the Tren was clearing my system and I kept running test (so test was at a higher rate than tren) was coughing right after the last two injections. It wasn’t the ‘death cough’ like everybody makes it out to be (wasn’t nice either) but lol if that’s the only side I ever had to experience I’d say that’s pretty smooth.

There are plenty of other anabolics/peptides that work better for cutting than Tren, so you’re wrong on that front too. I think it’s about time you got the fuck off this board.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]Explosiv wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Lol ok because bill Roberts says so, so what your saying every person that has or ever will use tren will have the same outcome, that to me my friend is pretty poor advice.[/quote]

Of course they won’t have the same outcome in terms of gains. Some people are very good responders to AAS.

But in terms of any perceived “danger”, it is probably more dangerous to use winstrol/dbol due to the hepatic stress that is induced (even though this stress really isn’t all that great provided you use reasonable dosages and limit to 6 weeks, etc).

Basically, what you are admitting to is: Yes, BR said these things. And I am disagreeing with BR, because my opinion is such and such. And I don’t have the know-how or clientele to back up my opinion on this.

Now, obviously, no one person’s word should become dogma. And I don’t treat BR words on AAS that way. I’m just saying, that in my experience, and the many that he has advised here for free online, he has a very good record of giving helpful advice.

What is it exactly that makes tren harsh in your opinion? The liver that it doesn’t affect? Or the prolactin that it doesn’t affect?[/quote]

He wasn’t talking about the same outcome “in terms of gains”; he was talking about in terms of sides. I can already tell you are not half as experienced as you’re trying to act- and if anyone is regurgitating bro-science it is you. You even admitted that your ‘research’ is limited to this board and one other (which are both filled with a fair amount of bro-science). If I had to guess I would say you’ve only run about two cycles and you’re around 23 years old.

Furthermore you’re wrong when it comes to Tren. Flat-out wrong. Everyone responds differently and I’m proof of that. I’ve used Tren E and Tren A. Tren A I didn’t have a regular injection frequency because of being on the road and would pin every 18 hours to sometimes every 48 hours. Still didn’t have sides. On Tren E the only thing I experienced was when the Tren was clearing my system and I kept running test (so test was at a higher rate than tren) was coughing right after the last two injections. It wasn’t the ‘death cough’ like everybody makes it out to be (wasn’t nice either) but lol if that’s the only side I ever had to experience I’d say that’s pretty smooth.

There are plenty of other anabolics/peptides that work better for cutting than Tren, so you’re wrong on that front too. I think it’s about time you got the fuck off this board.[/quote]

You are one angry individual.

I mention tren ace/tren interchangeably. Perhaps I should have been more clear that tren ace really has few cases of bad sides when it is:

  1. Real trenbolone acetate
  2. Used properly

You then go on to make the assertion that even though you had some sort of cough on tren-e, that it was still smooth… so I don’t really see the point you’re trying to make with this example.

Now take a look at the title of the thread. Where does it say “cutting”. The OP is trying to do a lean bulk. And for a lean bulk, there is nothing better than tren ace.

Once again, lol at your hostility. And lol at your ability to read.

[quote]Explosiv wrote:
If you are confident that the source you have is giving you real tren ace, there is nothing to be afraid of.

The people who get sides are almost always either not using real tren ace, not pinning every day, and/or not using less test.

I would do 75mg ED tren ace/ 30-50mg test prop ED. You can go lower on the test, really a replacement dose is all that’s needed.

I don’t think there is any other steroid like tren ace when it comes to a lean bulk. Especially if you use at single digit body fat, you will gain muscle and get even more lean.[/quote]
ima order it and hoping this site is good a lot of sits are scams so I’m thinking hard I don’t wanna say the site on here

only thing about tren ace for me was i shutdown hard… going to try a different/regular PCT this time and try to taper off any AI before PCT… i think i may be prone to elevated E levels if not taken care of with an AI…

when i used Tren E i was running a test,tren ratio of 1:1 and felt and lifted great. no sides except sweats.