Leaking Vials

Hey guys I’ve been having a problem while drawing my oil into the needle…for some reason when i turn the vial upside down and start to draw a ton of oil starts coming through the hole in the rubber stopper. Today a ton came out and I don’t want to lose product obviously, so what am I doing wrong? Is it a problem with the vial?

have u been neutralizing the pressure?

hmm im not sure what you mean by neutralizing the pressure…after i put the needle on the syringe and clean everything, all i do is draw back the plunger to the amount im going to inject, and then inject that air into the vial before i draw the oil.

Sounds like you have too much pressure in the vial for some reason. Maybe it would help to try drawing a little out or at least stop pumping the full amount in that you have been. Either that or maybe you’ve torn a hole too big through the stopper by using a very large gauge needle, but in my experience even jabbing a 16 gauge through has never caused problems like that.

[quote]Robert Paulson wrote:
Sounds like you have too much pressure in the vial for some reason. Maybe it would help to try drawing a little out or at least stop pumping the full amount in that you have been. Either that or maybe you’ve torn a hole too big through the stopper by using a very large gauge needle, but in my experience even jabbing a 16 gauge through has never caused problems like that.[/quote]

Okay so maybe i should try injecting about half as much air into the vial?? i haven’t been doing much to begin with…im running 0.5cc of NPP every other day to help with collagen synthesis, as I am currently recovering from a complete pectoral tear. so that would be 1/4 cc of air…you think that will be okay? seems to make sense. Oh and I’m using a 22 gauge. i’ll be extra careful to not go near the old pinholes on the stopper too.

Hi!

I had some vials that the rubber dried out on and cracked after i had drawn the 1st syringe for injektion!

Anybody ever had this problem??

It was test propionate+tren acetate vials that the rubber dried out in/on.

I draw a full 10ml at once into syringes instead(1 dosage/syringe instead because after a short while it started to float around rubber particles in the oil=not a nice look in my vials i used that cycle!

Have anyone ever had this problem during the years and all the different labs that u dudes have been using?
(2 brands had this problem,1brand is off the market now in sweden/europe after this problem)

could this depend on the alcohol level or something in the aas oil???
looked really unhealthy(good gear but poore vial rubber on the bottles)

Thanx for reply.