LBM on People of Different Heights

That’s the physique you’re aiming for? In that case, Jack Daniels and Marlboro reds.

About

If anyone can explain why the Bodybuilding forum has become the default forum for people to make utterly random and useless posts I will give you a dollar or a hamburger whatever. Threads like this (that have absolutely NOTHING, not one iota, to do with bodybuilding) are making this place a dumpster.

OP can you explain why you chose this forum and not, lets say, the PWI or Combat forum? Surely it makes as much sense in either of those places as it does here, no?

EDIT

In response to your latest post GTFO!

All I can think of looking at those skinny ass models is Zoolander haha. That’s a pretty funny movie, bout to see if it’s on youtube.

I just took a shit with more muscle than those models OP. Come on.

[quote]Alexender wrote:

So whats his weight and what do you guys think is it bodyfat?

[/quote]

LOL, So now we’re using a horse to calculate bodyfat %?

Btw, can someone guess my bodyfat ?

Starting to think it’s a troll

whathever have fun people, im off to the gym.

I pm the mod to delete this tread.

[quote]Alexender wrote:

I pm the mod to delete this tread.[/quote]

Hmm…I don’t think we’re done flaming this thread.

About

Alexender, please post pictures of models holding shoes - it makes bodyfat estimation much easier.

Thanks, and we love you too!

[quote]Alexender wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Alexender wrote:

I pm the mod to delete this tread and edited the post

Hmm…I don’t think we’re done flaming this thread.

Whathever dude, I love people hating its cool.

I pm the mod to delete this tread and edited the post

We dont have all the same goals and i respect everyone goals.

Whetber is the 5.6 Guy trying to bulk up because he think that will get him respect(Which is complety Bullshit) because muscle doesnt mean Jack shit,its just body tissue.

Or whether its the 200 pound female running on the treadmill to lose those pounds shes trying hard.

Or that guy that is trying to stop smoking and get in shape.

I respect everyone goals and i think thats what seperate me from the bunch of hatings guys that think they know it all or think that having 20 More LBM on your frame will get you respect?? Lol wtf… muscle = not respect,unless your 20 years old and still little immature fuck.

Its alright i still love you all.

My goal is not too look like a pack of bloated muscle at 200, but too look athletic and lean and Look healty.

good night

[/quote]

Lol that you think anyone here does anything for your respect, or anyone else’s for that matter. If I worked out for ANYONE else besides myself, I would be just like most guys my age who just workout to look like an abercrombie model. I do it for myself and myself alone. Now GTFO.

Man, I think you don’t need that much science to become a model, you don’t even need much science to become “a pack of bloated muscle at 200”, and you didn’t say the height; at 6ft, it would be really easy, but something like 5 7" is more complicated, assuming that bf isn’t excessive.

[quote]Alexender wrote:

My goal is not too look like a pack of bloated muscle at 200, but too look athletic and lean and Look healty.

good night

[/quote]

yeah, don’t you just hate that bloated muscle? The bodybuilding forum really is the perfect place for a post about the terrible side effects of too much muscle (can’t believe I just typed those last three words).

[quote]Alexender wrote:
What do you guys think is his bodyfat?

I think he look bigger than that than what his weight is kinda like i am when people see me without clothes they say i look more muscular.

You guys really think he look like shit for real?Like you guys been saying? lol… Small and weak? i say he look damn good.

I was wondering if its really 10 pound per inch of height or maybe 5.
[/quote]

Please… keep posting pics. He looks just fine, lol.

[quote]Alexender wrote:

[/quote]

200lbs is now “a pack of bloated muscle”? Most guys of average height barely look like they lift seriously at 200lbs unless they are near contest shape.

[quote]Alexender wrote:

[/quote]

#1: 200 lbs does not equal “pack of bloated muscle”

#2: Athletic, lean, & healthy is not the same as “skinny”

[quote]Kanada wrote:
bpifc got bitches, robert paulson on a bulk got none[/quote]

Did anyone here actually watch Fight Club?

spoiler alert

Brad Pitt’s character was imaginery so he didn’t get any women. Ed Norton’s character was getting the woman. Not that any of this is relavent to the discussion. /hijack

bpeck

…you just dont get it do you
-its not that we dont respect other peoples goals…we dont respect their complaining or excuses, when we’re putting in the difference to make shit happen…i respect anybody (gym wise) who isnt being a complete tard and is going the distance to make things happen…

NOT the people who have used up hours of my own personal time, while consistantly promising this time will be different so i invest more time and effort in them, and consistantly fail me and themselves (more importnatly) over and over and over…and then, the general population has the nerve to pat them on the back "good job on a fresh start, keep trying…

dont worry if nothing actually happens, its the thought that counts…etc"

i’m just saying this is kinda our territory…this is our retreat from this same type of bullshit we have to deal with nostop in the gym and on the street…and the forum has a lot to offer, but you have to follow the rules of the forum or you’ll get flamed, as you now should know…but remember, you are the one that posted this in a BODYBUILDING forum…followed by insulting us, while going on to say that you respect our goals, and you cant seem to understand why we wont offer the same common curtesy to others…comon

edit - i’m not even a bodybuilder but you’re getting me fired up…because overall, dispite our different goals, i respect them…because they’re one of the few groups who are actually making quantifiable progress, and are sticking it out…maybe you can understand that

If you’re trying to get modeling jobs, and the people who are going to be hiring you for those jobs tell you that you need to lose 10-15 pounds, then that’s what you need to do if you want to model for them.

What are you planning on doing? Going back to these people and showing them printouts and saying “Well, posters on this internet forum said that since I’m taller I should be carrying more weight than a shorter person so you need to hire me!” You’d sound like a complete wackjob.

They think you’re too fat to model their product. I guarantee you that they didn’t turn you away because you have too much muscle. If you want to model, drop some bodyfat, it’s really that simple.