T Nation

Lazy Sunday

I’m laying here with my rest and read pillow (I have no real furniture, aside from this, my foam roller, and a smaller pillow), watching Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog for the umpteenth time, thanking God for lazy Sundays.

I might need to go get my stuff out of the washer in a while. But, it’s hot as the devil’s taint outside, so, for the moment, fuck that.

Am I the only one with nothing on their plate today?

Most of my Sundays are left intentionally unscheduled so I can just lounge around and do whatever. Sometimes you just need that free day to unwind and relax.

Sure, I’ll clean up around the house a bit, cook some food, do some laundry, watch a movie later tonight, but I just kind of do it all at my own pace.

Sundays is blaze time.

Technically I’m at work, but I’m not working very hard.

Sunday is always a slow day for me also, generally eat a lot and relax most of the day.

Same here, just chill out and go eat with my family. Later tonight is poker night.

First sunday off in a while, boss told me to call this mourning to see if I was needed.

I didn’t call.

edit: so I ain’t doin shit today, possible bonfire later tonight

I hate sundays just for the same reason you all love it… nothing to do, leads to boredom, which then leads to me CRAVING food.

also it goes past soooooo slow… thank god im doing 66 hours next week…

i like relaxing by doing something, like the cinema, going to a game etc etc

They are however good for organising your bags of pills and boiling lots of eggs. ut that all takes less than 30mins. :frowning:

[quote]trapzking wrote:
Sundays is blaze time.[/quote]

Hellz yeah.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Technically I’m at work, but I’m not working very hard.[/quote]

x2

Sundays generally go in the same fashion, gym first thing, then cook breakfast, then shower, then played halo 3 and gta 4 then slept

Today I got up and made a huge breakfast, then I went to the gym, and I just finished eating a TON of food form el pollo loco…only other thing I plan to do today other than watch TV/movies and maybe blaze is going to the grocery store to stock up for the week.

I’m working on Dead Rising, Capcom vs SNK 2 (Bison, Akuma, Terry Bogard), and laundry.

I cleaned my kitchen. I still have to go get groceries. But it’s ungodlyhot outside. I’m afraid I might die.

Sundays like ever other day of the week, I go out, party with the girls and boys, come home at a very unreasonable hour or not at all, sometimes trashed and hopefully after a hookup.

[quote]Vash wrote:
I’m working on Dead Rising, Capcom vs SNK 2 (Bison, Akuma, Terry Bogard), and laundry.

I cleaned my kitchen. I still have to go get groceries. But it’s ungodlyhot outside. I’m afraid I might die.[/quote]

Better not the risk it.

They got meals on wheels down there?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Sundays like ever other day of the week, I go out, party with the girls and boys, come home at a very unreasonable hour or not at all, sometimes trashed and hopefully after a hookup.[/quote]

how much do you acually get trashed man lmao, ive read alot of posts where you say you were getting trashed haha

[quote]crod266 wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Sundays like ever other day of the week, I go out, party with the girls and boys, come home at a very unreasonable hour or not at all, sometimes trashed and hopefully after a hookup.

how much do you acually get trashed man lmao, ive read alot of posts where you say you were getting trashed haha

[/quote]

it’s been getting better man. idk beggining of the summer i drank 5 out of 7 days of the week. Big no no. I’ve slowed it to casual drinking every couple fo nights, but I at least leave a night or two for a real good time.

i just woke up… its 6pm…ooohhh lazy sunday.

Iced Mango Nectar + Sara Lee Cream Cheese Cake + Grandma’s Boy = My life is better than yours.

I think since I don’t smoke I don’t get some of the jokes, but what I do is gold.