Layman' Training Log/Diary - Bodybuilding - (Red Pill/Blue Pill)

My son is 6 and loves to play lego. He borrowed a lego ninja airplane from a friend and he wanted to build the same one from the million lego parts he has available. So he took the thing apart and studied the individual components down to the individual part. Then he took the same parts from his collection and put the planes together again.

The same approach you take in science. You take apart the complex biological systems and study the individual parts (eg in vitro binding studies). Now you modify a single component (eg binding behaviour throught exchange of an amino acid which is crucial for binding), predict the impact on the complex system using your knowledge you built up and if it behaves like you predicted than you know you understand the mechanistics.

1 Like

There’s a guy on excelmale who create a thread recently, he had reduced carbs to the point where his TSH shot up to 5.4, his rT3 was 30 well above range and had all the classic symptoms of hypothyroidism, he started introducing carbs again and TSH dropped and rT3 along with it.

This to me tells that there is a relationship between hypothyroidism and high rT3. How else can you explain this relationship between what is clearly hypo symptoms and high rT3?

There must be something else not present in the test tube that instructs the rT3 to become active and block T3 receptors.

Yes of course there is a relationship between starvation, hypothyroidism and rT3 levels. The T4 to rT3 pathway is there to reduce energy consumption via reducing the active T3 levels. But other than that rT3 does contribute further by eg binding and blocking to the nuclear receptor.

You need to read the article first before drawing conclusions. The authors discuss the experimental setup and the employed positive and negative tests.

Thought you might enjoy these:

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/84/10/3411/2660430?searchresult=1

Nope. Probiotics are transient, they may help, but you put yourself at risk for SIBO because the microbiome of the large intestine must be fixed with actual human strains that are no longer present.

Get the book, The Power of Poop. It was written by an UC patient and how the FMTs changed his life; It saved his colon from being removed via surgery.

1 Like

Your rT3 and (Likely cortisol issues) are because of your UC. You are chronically infected with bacterial dysbiosis. The only way to fix it is by addressing your UC. This is the truth. All other routes like TRT and Thyroid meds will make things worse as your adrenal insufficiency gets worse. You are revving up your body’s systems with hormones and damaging yourself via increased inflammation.

As he hasnt posted any labs such as morning cortisol, ACTH or DHEA S a diagnosis of adrenal insufficiency is just pure speculation.

And he mentioned that he is feeling good on TRT.

TSH varies widely, next draw TSH can be at 2 which is perfectly fine. And a slightly higher TSH at the beginning of TRT is reported by many men. fT3 and fT4 are fine.

The advice with the stool transplant makes perfect sense.

Hi everyone

I got blood test results this morning. On the first day of this protocol I switched to insulin syringes. Injecting IM 68mg testosterone enanthate once every 5 days. 95mg per week. Bloods was taken 6.5 hours prior to TRT administration. Also blood was taken 2 days before reaching 6 weeks on this protocol. My blood test was expiring so I didn’t want to delay. I accidentally took 1 gram of arimidex at the start of this protocol then I experimented with tomaxofin for the first couple weeks on this protocol.

Judging by feel before the test I was expecting these results.

After my blood test was sent off I added primobolan to my TRT protocol to treat my ulcerative colitis. It is working as I expected it to work, but better, in more ways then I expected. I decided to dose it at 72mg once every 5 days along with my TRT, 100mg primobolan per week. I was thinking about getting bloods in another 6 weeks to see my shbg before incorporating deca into my protocol to also treat my ulcerative colitis.

All comments, thoughts and advice is welcome as always guys.

So according to a conversation website my trough day on the E5D protocol, 6.5 hours before next TRT injection, testosterone is 884 ng/dL, free testosterone is 15 ng/dL and estrogen is 25.79 pg/mL

What do you guys think my peak day numbers would be, approximately?

That is difficult to say, considering individual differences in how exogenous hormones are metabolized. I’ll guess around 70-80% higher than trough. I’m basing that on what I see with guys who can’t seem to remember the correct time to have their blood drawn, or mistakenly think they need to go on the day after their injection, or take the injection on a Sunday and can only get to the lab on a Tuesday.

1 Like

That sounds accurate, do you think i should lower the dose?

Why do you ask?

1 Like

I’m just wondering what you think from looking at my blood only lol

I’m want to optimise everything

Everything is great on 95mg per week but 120mg seemed better for building mucle

I think i could up the dose to 120mg per week and I think I’ll be fine on that dose again, maybe 120mg per week is my blasting dose and 95mg per week is a better cruise/maintenance dose for me

Maybe daily administration of 120mg per week would be best

I haven’t tried 103mg or 111mg per week

I could also experiment with 87mg per week to see how I feel on that dose

The insulin syringe only allows 0.02ml adjustments

OK, I wouldn’t do much of anything based on blood work only. Sounds like you’re doing pretty good. Lab values look good.

Now we’re talking a different game. From my own personal experience, and from what I have observed with many others over many years, yes, 120mg will be better than 95mg for building muscle. Also, 200mg will be better than 120mg, 300mg will be better than 200, etc. Of course, there is a point of diminishing returns, or maybe side effects become overwhelming. However, there is a reason strength athletes and bodybuilders take the dosages they do.

1 Like

I think 95mg is probably more healthier for me as a cruise dose, I think I’ll stick with this protocol for now. But i’m thinking daily administration of 120mg per week might be even more healthy

I’m very glad it’s working for you!
Maybe the doubters will learn 1 day :wink:

1 Like

Also from what Iv learned high estrodiol is not dangerous, if you have high testosterone then the body will make more estrodiol, it has many protective benefits for your body,
Just do some research yourself before taking anybody advice to change your protocol,
There are plenty of videos etc about this,

1 Like

I tend to agree with this, but low estrogen can definitely be a problem, so drugs like Mast can make that part complicated in some people.

Actually looking back I realised I did get negative side effects around the time of my first test, I seemed to have all the benefits and none of the sides for around the first 12 weeks, then first I started becoming emotional then I had joint soreness, then i plateaued then some fat gain which is abnormal for me, that’s when I realised I was having negative estrogenic side effects. I changed my protocol to E5D 95mg per week, took some AI and tomaxofin. then started a new batch and after a few weeks went back up to 120mg injecting E5D because I thought maybe the problem was I wasn’t being strict enough with my injection timing on the 3.5 day protocol and I thought that was the problem along with diet and weed use(for my UC). I seemed to be fine at 120mg E5D(the protocol before this one), started making gains again, my diet was much better at that time, I was eating french toast everyday and tolerating it fine, I have pictures of my phisique at the time and I think I looked really good, I decided to get go back down to 95mg per week for the blood test.

Before TRT a nurse weighed me and told me my height. I was 66kg 5’6". The heaviest I weighed was 74kg in the evening in the gym, the last time I weighed myself I was 72kg. Looking in the mirror I’m probably 71kg right now, I have lost weight on my current protocol but I think that’s just me not eating enough calories.

So I’ve decided to quit using weed to treat my UC. I feel like I don’t need it anymore since I’ve started using primo to treat my UC. Also since I’ve started the primo I feel very motivated, I want to put the work in the kitchen and take this seriously.

The first thing I noticed from the primo was improved mind function around 20 minutes post injection and since then thereafter, then improved body function. It’s like I’m 18 again, nothing alien happening. It feels like I had these hornones like primo running through me when I was a teenager, I just feel healthier like I can bounce back and my body is functioning how it did when I was a teenager. Alot Less inflammation. My core muscles are way stronger and solid, my waist is slimmer, my stomach/gut even feels stronger and less fluttery. I seem to be able to tolerate food better, I feel less bloated after eating and my digestion has sped up. Slight phisique improvements so far and my joints feel better.

I wanted to thank everyone for praying for me and sending me positive energy, and for all the advice and help. I’m really grateful for everything.

Thanks bro