One quick observation for everyone:
I wanted to pull up my squat, without substantially changing the layer programming I had going, so after the density work I added 2 sets of 5 at 75% and then 1 set of 10 at 50%. I did this in-between the density and carries on non-squatting days, adding 10 lb each week. In total it never took more than 5 minutes.
After 4 weeks I saw a 30 lb jump in my squat for my 1 RM ramp and my lifting partner had a 20 lb jump. We're going to ride this a little further, then switch it over to push press in about a month.
I think I saw CT mention this a while back, (couldn't find the post) but it works pretty damn well.