T Nation

Layers, 6 Day Split, Klokov Complex

Hey Thib, few questions for you!

1. The Extended Sets (Max Reps, 15 sec, Max Reps) how many total reps are we looking to hit before increasing the weight?

2. Split, for a 6 day, is this okay; incline, high pull, overhead, dead squat, decline, high pull?

3. I wanted to include the Klokov Beast complex, where would be the best place to put it?

Cheers CT

[quote]Sawinwright wrote:
Hey Thib, few questions for you!

1. The Extended Sets (Max Reps, 15 sec, Max Reps) how many total reps are we looking to hit before increasing the weight?

2. Split, for a 6 day, is this okay; incline, high pull, overhead, dead squat, decline, high pull?

3. I wanted to include the Klokov Beast complex, where would be the best place to put it?

Cheers CT[/quote]

1. I only look at the first leg of the set (firt half of the set, the one before the pause). If I can reach 8 reps, I add weight.

2. That’s fine

3. On the second high pull day, REPLACING the HDL portion (A barbell complex IS HDL work)

Thanks CT :slight_smile:

1. Another thing, what is the main follow up to the ramp of the Snatch High Pull, is it the 1 from Blocks and 2-3 from hang? Or is it the clusters at different weights? ie 1rm, 2 rm, 3 rm?

2. When we do the Snatch High Pulls, we do one from blocks, 2-3 from hang. Do we rest between these or go from one to other or just rest between the sets.

1. Another thing, what is the main follow up to the ramp of the Snatch High Pull, is it the 1 from Blocks and 2-3 from hang? Or is it the clusters at different weights? ie 1rm, 2 rm, 3 rm?

2. When we do the Snatch High Pulls, we do one from blocks, 2-3 from hang. Do we rest between these or go from one to other or just rest between the sets.

[/quote]

1. There is not one specific follow up. I have several layers that I can blend in to get the desired effect. However the ‘‘base’’ workout would be the ramp, then clusters, then 1 from blocks + 3 from hang.

2. Just rest between the sets.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[/quote]

1. There is not one specific follow up. I have several layers that I can blend in to get the desired effect. However the ‘‘base’’ workout would be the ramp, then clusters, then 1 from blocks + 3 from hang.

2. Just rest between the sets.[/quote]

Okay awesome :slight_smile: Are they the clusters with 90% of 1RM?