Laws of T-Nation Forumology

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
One of my all time favourite trolls, Al Shades, posted his diet plan consisting of fractions of foods for meals, among other things 0.9 of a banana for breakfast. Never found out what happened to the residuary 0.1, though. The thread got deleted soon afterwards and so it will remain an enigma…[/quote]

Thanks for that, Michael! A little bit of T-Nation Folklore. I wonder if anyone kept that diet plan for future reference. You know, in case it actually worked.

Maybe he meant that he didn’t eat the skin…

And by the way, Michael, you should post a real pic of yourself on the TILF thread, cos your avatar freaks me out every time!

Or use something gay like I do. A pink polo shirt perhaps?

And no, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Awesome shit as usual Miserere.

How about a top ten trolls list?

Everyone deserves thier 15.

Amir

[quote]Miserere wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
One of my all time favourite trolls, Al Shades, posted his diet plan consisting of fractions of foods for meals, among other things 0.9 of a banana for breakfast. Never found out what happened to the residuary 0.1, though. The thread got deleted soon afterwards and so it will remain an enigma…

Thanks for that, Michael! A little bit of T-Nation Folklore. I wonder if anyone kept that diet plan for future reference. You know, in case it actually worked.

Maybe he meant that he didn’t eat the skin…[/quote]

Maybe we will get the chance to ask him some time in the future, he actually claimed to be immortal after all (mostly due to his stellar diet). And a deconstructionist. I hate to say it, but I kind of miss the little brat in a non gay way - not that there is anything wrong with that. So much for T-Nation Folklore.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
And by the way, Michael, you should post a real pic of yourself on the TILF thread, cos your avatar freaks me out every time!
[/quote]
Working on that (yes, there still are people who don’t own a digicam). And while I am at it, I will try to dig up a wife, kids, a dog, a superhero costume and some dead fish.

[quote]AMIRisSQUAT wrote:

How about a top ten trolls list?

Everyone deserves thier 15.

Amir[/quote]

I guess it would boil down to XCelticX versus Al Shades. DW a close third. The rest is rank and file at the most.

What about that one guy who wanted to be on Big Brother? I don’t remember if he counted as a troll or not.

Working on that (yes, there still are people who don’t own a digicam). And while I am at it, I will try to dig up a wife, kids, a dog, a superhero costume and some dead fish. [/quote]

I don’t have one! Now I think about it, I don’t have a wife, kids, dog, superhero costume or any dead fish, either.

Sheesh, it’s getting more difficult every day. We should’ve posted early on, kept on top of the game. Then people would’ve had to post with pink polo shirts and donkeys instead of what they’re using now.

I guess it would boil down to XCelticX versus Al Shades. DW a close third. The rest is rank and file at the most.[/quote]

I forgot his name - but you have to include the red-headed MAG-10 taking waif that was fond of free verse rap as one of the all time greatest Trolls.

Somebody tell me his name - I won’t be able to sleep until I remember his name.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Miserere’s 7th Law:

There will always be at least one male member looking at
Christiane’s progress photos who does not know she is
married to Christian Thibaudeau.

[/quote]

When did they get married?

Fun stuff.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
I guess it would boil down to XCelticX versus Al Shades. DW a close third. The rest is rank and file at the most.

I forgot his name - but you have to include the red-headed MAG-10 taking waif that was fond of free verse rap as one of the all time greatest Trolls.

Somebody tell me his name - I won’t be able to sleep until I remember his name. [/quote]

Lightpower.

[quote]Guilo wrote:
What about that one guy who wanted to be on Big Brother? I don’t remember if he counted as a troll or not.[/quote]

Fedorov, if I’m not mistaken. Trollology has always been one of my strong points.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Working on that (yes, there still are people who don’t own a digicam). And while I am at it, I will try to dig up a wife, kids, a dog, a superhero costume and some dead fish.

I don’t have one! Now I think about it, I don’t have a wife, kids, dog, superhero costume or any dead fish, either.

Sheesh, it’s getting more difficult every day. We should’ve posted early on, kept on top of the game. Then people would’ve had to post with pink polo shirts and donkeys instead of what they’re using now.[/quote]

Or maybe even in capris or chick’s pants. Not that there is anything wrong with that…

[quote]pookie wrote:
Very funny stuff.

I think we need one about Zeb and vroom in the political threads.
[/quote]

Rather, then targeting them how bout “Every political thread degenerates into a bitch fest of liberals vs. conservatives.”

Great thread, Miserre! Funny stuff.

One of my all time favourite trolls, Al Shades, posted his diet plan consisting of fractions of foods for meals, among other things 0.9 of a banana for breakfast. Never found out what happened to the residuary 0.1, though. The thread got deleted soon afterwards and so it will remain an enigma…[/quote]

So this is how it started! Guess I am not here long enough…

Geek boy

Guilo wrote:
What about that one guy who wanted to be on Big Brother? I don’t remember if he counted as a troll or not.

Fedorov, if I’m not mistaken. Trollology has always been one of my strong points.[/quote]

To round out the Top 5, who was the guy that was dissing Waterbury, and was going to have his older brother kick all of our asses?

[quote]Massif wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Guilo wrote:

Fedorov, if I’m not mistaken. Trollology has always been one of my strong points.

To round out the Top 5, who was the guy that was dissing Waterbury, and was going to have his older brother kick all of our asses?[/quote]

I remember that tool…he wasn’t quite as amusing as Al Shades though.

And don’t forget the amazing strentgh feats of DeiselWeasel.

[quote]gojira wrote:
And don’t forget the amazing strentgh feats of DeiselWeasel.[/quote]

Another troll extraordinaire, the next big thing in the poker world: mark lonnie jr with his fabled “ragdoll” move.

sterno