T Nation

Lawrence Hossannah Lat Workout

This video on youtube looks brutal for the lats. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDRZN4ADlBo

I cant believe people arent drooling over this lat killer. I guess cause the trainer happens to be black alot of racists on this site dont care for it. Oh well I wont be ignorant.

Looks bad ass!
I’m going to try this on my next back day.

Wide grip pullups, chinups, and straight arm pulldowns for lat development, amazingly revolutionary! Maybe before you make asinine assumptions about others you should realize these lifts are pretty basic and are taught by trainers regardless of their race.

I’ve been reading this site for a long time and I’ve never seen any kind of racist vibe…

This is a racist country in general so that would carry over to a predominately american website, but whatever, lets just let things be as they may.

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
I cant believe people arent drooling over this lat killer. I guess cause the trainer happens to be black alot of racists on this site dont care for it. Oh well I wont be ignorant. [/quote]

You continue to post some of the most ignorant shit I have ever seen.

Please do us all a favor, go to menshealth.com or bb.com and don’t let the door hit your retarded ass on the way out.

The cool thing I learned from this video is increased resistance on the negative (when he pushed the weight down on the guys way back up with the str8 arm pull down). Pretty cool trick.

I cant believe people arent drooling over this lat killer. I guess cause the trainer happens to be black alot of racists on this site dont care for it. Oh well I wont be ignorant. [/quote]

You’re a fuckin idiot. maybe no one replied because that workout is probably no different than the back workout most people use.

Nobody is going to accuse you of being ignorant, just a complete fucking tool.

Seriously, just when I thought you couldn’t be more of a joke, you post something like this.

The cool thing I learned from this video is increased resistance on the negative (when he pushed the weight down on the guys way back up with the str8 arm pull down). Pretty cool trick. [/quote]

ARe you serious?! Dude, you have absolutely no knowledge of training. This has got to be a joke, I mean, aside from your stupid racist remark, this isn’t some newbie site, maybe you should go back to just reading the threads for a while.

S

Oh so I guess everyone pauses at the top of their pull-ups. Thats news to me. Every person Ive seen in a commercial gym doing pull-ups does them as fast as they can so they can claim a high rep count, and prove how bad-ass they are. It takes a man to slow it down.

I am so confused. Please stop posting, I fear you may be causing severe brain damage to the other board members.

Maybe if you posted it in the beginners section you would have received much applause and acclaim. However, this is not the beginners section. I perform those exercises (except the partner increasing the negative) and I’ve only been training seriously for a year. Most the people here have been training a lot longer than I have. And a lot longer than you.

Then… you insinuate that we’re all fuckin racist when we don’t pat you on the pack. GO FUCK YOURSELF! You are a douchebag of grandiose proportions.

Quit posting and keep working on that smith machine squat PR.

As a plus, I haven’t heard that slick rick song playing in the background there in years.

Oh so I guess everyone pauses at the top of their pull-ups. Thats news to me. Every person Ive seen in a commercial gym doing pull-ups does them as fast as they can so they can claim a high rep count, and prove how bad-ass they are. It takes a man to slow it down. [/quote]

I don’t want to be too much of a dick, but I’ve noticed you posting around lately. I don’t consider myself much of a poster, but you seem to be posting silly shit very frequently. I seriously hope you take a look at your posts and question both their appropriateness and usefulness in all* of the threads in which you have posted. The vast majority of people need to listen more and speak less - don’t be afraid to join that group until you are ready to advance.

*I sincerely mean “all”

So has triple-10sets gone back to being more openly a troll?

He is a troll, always has been and always will

He was in a state of denial for a while.

But I’m pretty sure you’ll get lynched here on T-Nation for having a black bodybuilder as your avatar.

You will permantly be made fun of on this site for being such a fucking retard… I would suggest terminating your account, but I prefer you terminate your life instead…

Down the river not across the stream…fucking loser.