T Nation

Laura Phelps-Sweatt 11xbodyweight total

Absolutely amazing.

Wow! Her feet are almost under her head when she benches.

She is so ridiculously strong, there's a video floating around of her raw benching something like 335. Combine that with good levers and perfect technique and no one can touch her total. At least I can still out-total her! ...for now

Its ridiculous....on powerliftingwatch, there are over 100 comments bitching back and forth about Donnie Thompson, and a mere handful praising Laura for this spectacular feat.

Even within that handful, a pussy tried to take away from her accomplishment.

It's funny how shallow those squats are. Not that the men would be different. Equipped powerlifting being what it is.

There's a video out there of her close gripping 300X3. She's insanely strong for a human being at 165 even to completely ignore her gender.

Found it.

You crushing buddy? I would be. Thanks for posting the video but what happened to the original you had up of the meet?

I have to stop reading Youtube comments. They make me want to cry :frowning:

Oh jeez, some guy is saying she has a shirt on underneath her t-shirt. After seeing her swing her arms around at the start to get loose, this must be a guy who's never seen a real bench shirt. I don't understand all of the internet hate out there. Would it kill some people to just say "Nice work. That was really strong."

MODS WTF!?

For the record, that is NOT my original post, I DID NOT edit any of my posts, I dont know what the hell happened.

LOL WTF?

Pigeon said that, not me....and why is my OP now what ouroboro said?

Seriously, wtf happened here?

The forum is experiencing some problems with the Post Edit system. The Tech Team is already working to correct it.

Sorry for the confusion.

I.... Don't know.

Your original post is one of my edited posts. Very weird. What is up?

Okay, quickly before they fix the problem. Let's post some bullshit on behalf of Dixie.

Mod Jump n Jack - Alright, was just really confused

ouroboro - ....damn you. haha

Great job! That just turned me on.

bump, thanks for the (mostly) fix mods.

she is an animal! how is it possible for a small woman to be that strong? FML! that 300 "close grip" bench vid was crazy.

And just got to see the original video- sick. I'm turned on even more, she's makes a squat suit look sexy.