Latino Gang Targets Blacks in LA

[quote]phil_leotardo wrote:
These gang bangers are a drain on society: between the tax dollars being spent on police and courts to incarcerate them and the prisons which house, feed and babysit them while they spend their time watching cable tv, fucking each other up the ass, making homemade weapons to off each other with and terrorize correctional officers.

This is not counting all the illegitimate kids they foster and swell the welfare rolls or the innocents that they kill or maim. They are social parasites.

I can imagine all of the tax dollars they cost Californians. The police probably can’t do shit about it because of pussy liberals either who cry about police brutality.

[/quote]

Great point. I wonder how many of them are illegal aliens.

On another note, where’s Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Acorn, the ACLU, Danny Glover,Louis Farrakhan, La Raza (isn’t interesting that an group called “the race” claims to be unracist), or the great community organizer Barry Hussein Obama?

[quote]jawara wrote:
phil_leotardo wrote:
These gang bangers are a drain on society: between the tax dollars being spent on police and courts to incarcerate them and the prisons which house, feed and babysit them while they spend their time watching cable tv, fucking each other up the ass, making homemade weapons to off each other with and terrorize correctional officers.

This is not counting all the illegitimate kids they foster and swell the welfare rolls or the innocents that they kill or maim. They are social parasites.

I can imagine all of the tax dollars they cost Californians. The police probably can’t do shit about it because of pussy liberals either who cry about police brutality.

On another note, where’s Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Acorn, the ACLU, Danny Glover,Louis Farrakhan, La Raza (isn’t interesting that an group called “the race” claims to be unracist), or the great community organizer Barry Hussein Obama? [/quote]

They are busy trying to fix problems that are actually solvable. Then again, they are probably creating them too.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
phil_leotardo wrote:

You are absolutely right, we have weak people in positions of power. Recently a gang member stole a car and led police on a crazy chase through residential neighborhoods going up to 80 mph. When he crashed, he fled on foot and finally surrendered. When cops came up to him laying on the ground, one kicked him in the head. Now people are screaming police brutality, when the guy has a record a mile long. [/quote]

Ya because all those gang bangers watching TV at home aren’t gonna do shit now they saw that guy get kicked in the head!!! That’ll scare the shit out of em.

The law is the law. There is a reason why cops aren’t judge and jury too.

Sometimes a boot to the head is a more effective means of deterrence than a gavel.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

the mafia is cool though, right?
[/quote]

Phil Leotardo is about as real of a character as Santa Claus is/

[quote]jawara wrote:

On another note, where’s Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Acorn, the ACLU, Danny Glover,Louis Farrakhan, La Raza (isn’t interesting that an group called “the race” claims to be unracist), or the great community organizer Barry Hussein Obama? [/quote]

These illegals need to all be deported. Repeat criminal gang bangers need to start getting executed more.

Amen to that. There is a situation here in California where a known illegal was released from jail and killed another kid. People were in an uproar since he should have been deported. Turns out he has a rap sheet a mile long. The father of the killed kid is suing the Police Dept and the city for negligence, and failure of upholding Federal Law towards illegals. Should be interesting to see what happens. Shit is popping off here in Cali, the LA Sheriff just got 7 years for witness tampering LOL.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Amen to that. There is a situation here in California where a known illegal was released from jail and killed another kid. People were in an uproar since he should have been deported. Turns out he has a rap sheet a mile long. The father of the killed kid is suing the Police Dept and the city for negligence, and failure of upholding Federal Law towards illegals. Should be interesting to see what happens. Shit is popping off here in Cali, the LA Sheriff just got 7 years for witness tampering LOL. [/quote]

They should be sued.

Does anybody here know a lot about gangs, the history, etc? That is not a rhetorical question.
If so, here is my question: how many whites belong to gangs in this country? I consider the KKK, Nazis, other racist groups and, yes, the Mafia, as gangs. Have there numbers risen or fallen over the years? If so, why?

[quote]Gillium-001 wrote:
entheogens wrote:
Does anybody here know a lot about gangs, the history, etc? That is not a rhetorical question.
If so, here is my question: how many whites belong to gangs in this country? I consider the KKK, Nazis, other racist groups and, yes, the Mafia, as gangs. Have there numbers risen or fallen over the years? If so, why?

Just a quick aside:

Here in SoCal, all the neo-nazis seem to come out of the woodwork whenever a Slayer concert rolls through… Where the hell are they hiding the rest of the time?![/quote]

They’re workign on their plan for world domination. Or getting drunk.