Latest Progress

I haven’t posted on T-Nation in a while. I’ve unfortunately had some training setbacks this year. Some re-occurring injuries, stuck working odd hours. I just couldn’t seem to get a rhythm going. But the last few months I just bit the bullet and trained my ass off and have finally made a dent.

I’m definitely the biggest and strongest I’ve even been in my life (although I admit I put on too much body fat in the process). But since my 42nd birthday is just a few days away, I thought I’d post a few pics for the occasion.

beast

Solid

Good work!

You arent fat by any stretch man, continue full speed ahead! Good to see you back, I noticed you were gone.

How’s the back thickness coming along?

Thanks guys. It’s hard to tell about my back. It didn’t even occur to me to do a few back poses. I will next time around. My upper body I think is slightly thicker all around but the most progress has been in my legs. They are stronger now then they have ever been.

42? Holy shit man!

Quads have improved a bit and you naturally have decent sweep. You’re also a natural with the posing.
If your thickness is up to par with your width, you really should consider doing a show next year (with a shaved head though). How heavy are you atm? 175-180?

Impressive bro - looking thick as hell!

I’m about 185 and at least 15% bf. Back in 2007, at my best I was around 8-9% bf at about 159 lbs. My goal this summer is to slim down to 8-9 % and hopefully weigh in at about 165 lbs. A gain of roughly 6 lbs of lean mass for a 42 year old natural would be a nice reward.

Another leg shot.

Good god. Looking thickkk big guy.

You are a huge 185 my friend great work!

your legs are beastly.
Good work

Thickening up with your muscle bellies will be scary. Kudos for not being afraid to smooth out a little bit, given your age.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
I’m about 185 and at least 15% bf. Back in 2007, at my best I was around 8-9% bf at about 159 lbs. My goal this summer is to slim down to 8-9 % and hopefully weigh in at about 165 lbs. A gain of roughly 6 lbs of lean mass for a 42 year old natural would be a nice reward. [/quote]

Your legs are stacked, holy shit nice job

Thanks…and not a single squat in the mix :slight_smile:

[quote]1morerep wrote:
(although I admit I put on too much body fat in the process)[/quote]

I think you’ve posted the wrong pics then.

Fat?

Well it’s hard to see in these pics but it’s mainly concentrated around my waist area.