Latest Powerful Images...

The last two Powerful Images really seem to be intended for women. Every time I saw that dude’s face as he pulled up his shirt I wanted to puke. This latest one is a picture of an Abercrombie & Fitch model’s abs!?

WTF!?

Please, no more “Powerful Images” like this. They suck.

At least they’re not dressed like the leather guy from the YMCA song and wearing buttless chaps.

I agree the Powerful Image from last time seems like it was for women. I was reading an article in a public place and couldn’t bare to have him on the screen when I was reading. I had to use avoidence reading.

You two have quite some serious issues.

Stop freaking out. He’s not going to jump through your screen and rub his penis on you.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
You two have quite some serious issues.
[/quote]

Yes, and the issue is that I don’t want to look at half-naked male fitness models showing off their abs, though I imagine a 13 year old girl would. I’d much prefer Nubret in a bikini.

The guy still has a great physique and is very symmetrical, and I’m guessing it’s better than yours.

[quote]SBT wrote:
Stop freaking out. He’s not going to jump through your screen and rub his penis on you.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
The guy still has a great physique and is very symmetrical, and I’m guessing it’s better than yours.

[/quote]

No kidding. It’s not like he’s sporting 12 inch guns.

When did it become a crime to have abs (and muscle)?

Just scroll up to the fitness competitors… Always makes me feel better.

[quote]SBT wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

[/quote]

Are you two women? Seriously, because if so I’ll just stop arguing now. If, not then I will also just stop arguing now.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
SBT wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

Are you two women? Seriously, because if so I’ll just stop arguing now. If, not then I will also just stop arguing now.[/quote]

No. I just don’t think everyone has to either have pro size or a massive bulk belly to get respect. The last couple pictures have clearly been of guys who lift weights and happen to be lean.

Where’s the problem? It’s not like they are starving, skinny-fat models with two abs popping in just the right light.

Get over yourself already.

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Just scroll up to the fitness competitors… Always makes me feel better.[/quote]

This guy has the right idea!

The guy before the current Powerful Image has abs that want me to make mine even leaner. Powerful Images are supposed to inspire and his did that for me.

The woman in the yellow posing suit above the Powerful IMage is definitely not a figure competitor but I don’t see people starting threads complaining about THAT.

Seriously. The guys get two pictures of scantily clad women at all times. The women can get their share of eye candy.

Do you guys honestly need to bitch about everything?

Theres even an option to get rid of the Powerful Images for your profile.

I’m basically repeating what everyone else said…If you don’t like it, don’t look at it.

[quote]SBT wrote:
Stop freaking out. He’s not going to jump through your screen and rub his penis on you.[/quote]

Stop.
You’re ruining my fantasy.
A girl can dream, can’t she?

[quote]SBT wrote:

not even if I say please?

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
SBT wrote:
Stop freaking out. He’s not going to jump through your screen and rub his penis on you.

Stop.
You’re ruining my fantasy.
A girl can dream, can’t she?

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha! Fucking hilarious.

I actually turn of images in my web browser at work otherwise I’d probably get some puzzled looks with the half-naked images which are frequent on this site.

ya people always wonder why nakey people are on my screen too… but then they see the tub o’ lotion and 8 boxes of tissue.