Latest Drug Dragon Article and the UK

Two questions here:

1. In the article, the Drug Dragon says 500mg Test a week is all you need for a first cycle. If I followed this protocol would I still need PCT? I only ask because pretty much all the stickies say you do, but the feeling I got from DD was the Test was a fairly conservative dose and possibly wouldn’t need one?

2. For anyone in the UK: What is the quality of AAS like here? I’ve found a few websites that appear to be British and ship in from Europe. Are these sorts of suppliers reliable or am I best finding someone in a BBers gym?

Apologies for the (probably stupid) newbie questions. Any help/advice/chatising appreciated.

1. you certainly need PCT

2. AAS dealing isnt a regulated industry lol. The quality depends solely on your source.

Thanks for the quick reply, Bonez, top man.

Not planning on running anything anytime soon but why is it that test is always recommended as a first cycle? Can a successful cycle be run without testosterone?

I can’t really speak for why others say as they do. I suppose the driving factors are:

1. Simplicity. It’s the most basic approach. However I don’t agree it’s the simplest.

2. A concept (which I don’t agree with) that “saving” oneself for more powerful cycles will have a benefit later on.

3. A belief, based on other compounds being unsatisfactory by themselves, that testosterone is always needed (I disagree.)

On the original question, “need” is a strong word. There are any number of individuals who have used such a dosage and duration without PCT and did fine. However, it’s smarter to do it because first, why take a chance, and second, recovery will probably be quicker which is a good thing.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
I can’t really speak for why others say as they do. I suppose the driving factors are:

1. Simplicity. It’s the most basic approach. However I don’t agree it’s the simplest.

2. A concept (which I don’t agree with) that “saving” oneself for more powerful cycles will have a benefit later on.

3. A belief, based on other compounds being unsatisfactory by themselves, that testosterone is always needed (I disagree.)

Could you go more into this Bill? You dont have to if you dont want to. but it seems that everyone runs test. If similar results can be obtained with less sides, why wouldnt people take this route? Availability? Cost? Safety issues?