Latest Bloods - Have Some Concerns

This is my latest bloods. The first picture is my 6 week review. Everything looked ok apart from prolactin which was raised but they weren’t concerned at this point. Next is my 6 month bloods and so on things look of concern. I have started taking lyrica and the bloods were drawn the day after injection. I inject 125mg sustanon every 5 days and wonder if I am getting a reaction due to the lyrica. What do you’s think thanks. Waiting to here back from my doctor, this is a private treatment in the UK.

Your thyroid isn’t behaving and you have low Vit D. I dont know anything about lyrica so I cant comment on its affects.

I have posted before with readings and at one point my TSH level was at around 4.2 level. They have suspected I may have subclinical hypo thyroidism and the Trt could make this worse. The private company recognises this although the public health service won’t even look in too this.

Does the testesterone levels look about right for the first day after injection? Just looks like it would be far to high although I know that it needs to last me over 5 days

Im gonna be honest, I cant read the middle ones and not sure which are new or old.

The old one has the date on it which is the 15-OCT-18, this is only a basic testesterone, prolactin… one. The other pictures are the most recent which has a full blood count and thyroid stuff aswell. On my phone I can click the picture and zoom in or choose to open in a new tab. I don’t know what device you are using sorry or how I can make them more readable as they are screen shots.

That would be a waste of time, public health services have limited resources and will stack the odds of getting treatment against you. They have the lowest set of standards for a reason.

There are studies showing the TSH reference ranges are wrong and include many with thyroid dysfunction.

The evidence for a narrower thyrotropin reference range is compelling.

Reference ranges for TSH and thyroid hormones

It has become clear that previously accepted reference ranges are no longer valid as a result of both the development of more highly sensitive TSH assays and the appreciation that reference populations previously considered normal were contaminated with individuals with various degrees of thyroid dysfunction that served to increase mean TSH levels for the group.

Free T3 is showing a mixture of hypo and hyperthyroidism.

Thanks for the responses. Is there such a thing too between hypo and hyperthyroidism? I do feel alot of benefits from the trt but still suffer from alot of fatigue, feel unrested after sleeping for 7-8 hours. What do you think about the testerone level being so high? Would this be normal given it is the next day after injection ?

PROLACTINOMA ? Have you had an MRI ?

Testosterone results look excellent, Free T is near the top of the ranges. You have thyroid dysfunction, over the range Free T3 and very high TSH.

It’s downright unusual, normally we see very low Free T3 and high TSH. Prolactin is likely the culprit, dopamine agonists such as bromocriptine are the most common treatment for high levels of prolactin.

Some of the medications that are used to treat psychiatric conditions can cause high blood prolactin levels. Maybe lyrica ? something to look into

The high reading for prolactin at 718 was my first blood test after starting trt. I wasn’t on lyrica at this point. The latest bloods as of last week I was on lyrica and I got a reading of 352 which is around 30mu/l higher than the range. So in theory it has came down but still raised. I feel also i a’m still having issues with sexual desire (horny feeling) but at least now when it comes to sex I have good erection quality, although orgasms are hardly enjoyable. Hoping this could be something to do with my thyroid but not convinced this will be the reason.

I have never had an mri. The readings have came down but still a little over the range ( see my previous post )

Other causes of high prolactin include underactivity of the thyroid gland (hypothyroidism).
Your thyroid is a bit of a mess. good luck with it man

The free testesterone is in red though, my first test was around top of range but now it is saying is is too high as per this lab result