Late Night Thread

bump

Watching King of the hill. I should have bought beer.

At work, listening to Metallica Kill’em all and browsing the inter webs.

At home wondering if Wol is by eating waffles asking for an MMF with me and a hooker.

If so my answer is maybe.

Oh hey there T-Nation. It is indeed 2:47 in the morning and I just got back from seeing long ass Avatar. It’s winter break and all I do is lift and go sledding and go to random places. Shit’s fucking cash. Then finals and then I’m done with high school.

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
At home wondering if Wol is by eating waffles asking for an MMF with me and a hooker.

If so my answer is maybe.[/quote]

I guess you’re officially my first e-stalker.

Anyway. In under 2 weeks, your curse will be lifted.

[quote]dday wrote:
At work, listening to Metallica Kill’em all and browsing the inter webs.[/quote]

I always liked their first album better than other next three. Esepcially the fourth [?] And Justice for All. Songs were just too long there.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:
At work, listening to Metallica Kill’em all and browsing the inter webs.[/quote]

I always liked their first album better than other next three. Esepcially the fourth [?] And Justice for All. Songs were just too long there.
[/quote]

I liked everything until load then it was very hit or miss with the exception of St. Anger, that didn’t even make a coaster. Death Magnetic is decent, much better than anything from the late 90s early 2000’s.