T Nation

Late Night Thread

Because mother fuckers can’t sleep or they’re stationed in Europe and don’t realize they should be sleep.

Watching NFL Films and gonna head to the Waffle House. Hope I don’t get shot.

Late Nighters Unite!

Waffle house hey???

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Waffle house eh???[/quote]

fixed.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Waffle house hey???[/quote]

That’s right cause no one likes those pesky pancake houses. Sheesh!

First of all!

There isn’t a 24 hour IHOP in Fayetteville and I don’t feel like driving 2 hours for Hasbrowns.

I’m gonna drive down the street, I’m gonna eat a patty melt with hashbrowns and RAISIN TOAST and that will be the end of it. And then I will come back and pick on all of you.

And I’ll have orange juice!

Glad Im not thonly night owl, somehow I dont feel as lonely…

Fuck yeah patty melt is the shit.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Waffle house hey???

That’s right cause no one likes those pesky pancake houses. Sheesh![/quote]

T-day happens here http://www.belgianwafflehouse.com/story.html waffles AND pancakes! It will either be a glorius day or will rip a hole in the space time thing a ma jig.

I’m actually prettf fuckin smached at the moment.

Wait. Level 0?

What the shit?

It’s 4:42am. Is it really late night or just early morning?

lol yeah man, my alarm went off for work at 4:45am

[quote]dday wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Waffle house hey???

That’s right cause no one likes those pesky pancake houses. Sheesh!

T-day happens here http://www.belgianwafflehouse.com/story.html waffles AND pancakes! It will either be a glorius day or will rip a hole in the space time thing a ma jig.

[/quote]

Pancakes AND Waffles? The end of the world is near.

Tire flips in 20 mins.

And here’s another one. I was successful in avoiding family members and very soon I will eating Thanksgiving dinner at Waffle House. And then I will sneak into my parents home and steal food.

God willing I don’t get shot at either location.

I thought this was a thread about Late Night talk shows. I’d have stuff to talk about then. Meh.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
First of all!

There isn’t a 24 hour IHOP in Fayetteville and I don’t feel like driving 2 hours for Hasbrowns.

I’m gonna drive down the street, I’m gonna eat a patty melt with hashbrowns and RAISIN TOAST and that will be the end of it. And then I will come back and pick on all of you.

And I’ll have orange juice![/quote]

Damn their raisin toast is the shit! Now I want some!

Finally, a thread where fellow insomniacs can congregate. Glad to know there’s more of you around. I was getting pretty bored here on teh interwebz all by myself!

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
I thought this was a thread about Late Night talk shows. I’d have stuff to talk about then. Meh.[/quote]

Check out this little gem that Conan aired a week or so ago

(Basic premise: Shows like Twilight and New Moon feature good looking male vampires/werewolves, so Conan hires some to increase female viewership)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4PWV1v3II

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:
I thought this was a thread about Late Night talk shows. I’d have stuff to talk about then. Meh.

Check out this little gem that Conan aired a week or so ago

(Basic premise: Shows like Twilight and New Moon feature good looking male vampires/werewolves, so Conan hires some to increase female viewership)
[/quote]

LOL yeah, I think that’s a recurring bit for now, while the new Twilight film is out. That was great though.