Late Night Post-Training Nutrition

Hello Christian
Would it be okay to not eat post training and just go straight to bed while keeping calories and macros the same as post training nutrition?
If I skip the post training meal then I’m able to get an additional 1.5 hours of sleep.
For example if I was to eat the same amount but spread my Post training macros into the rest of my day.
Right now pre training nutrition is 80 grams Carbs/15 g Fats/ 50 g Protein from bulgur or cream of wheat, blueberry, banana, or strawberry, coconut oil, and protein powder.
And post training is 50 Carbs/ 5 Fats/ 40 Protein from tuna or chicken breast and whole wheat tortillas.

7pm : pre training meal - 80 Carbs/ 15 Fats/ 50 Protein
8pm- 10pm : training
10pm- 12am : shower, post workout meal - 50 Carbs/ 5 Fats/ 40 Protein, piss, bedtime. It takes me a while to unwind after eating whereas I can fall asleep much quicker without eating.
12am- 5am sleep
7am : first meal
Rinse and repeat.

Any and all input is appreciated.
Much thanks.

If your caloric intake is the same throughout the day, it shouldn’t be a problem. Although I would recommend having a protein shake after your workout, should not interfere with your sleep and it has been shown to increase protein synthesis/muscle growth.

But other than that, sleep is paramount and getting 1.5h more will be beneficial

Thank you for your time.

how can you survive with 5 hours of sleep every day ? What your doing before 7 pm ?

I work 7am - 7.30pm. I have to leave the house at 6am. And on top of that I have two toddlers; a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old. So I have plenty to keep me busy even when not working. Surprisingly my body has adapted to the 5- 6 hours of sleep. But one thing that is paramount is my 30 minute nap that I take at work around 2/3pm. The day that I don’t take that nap, I don’t bother going to the gym afterwards.

Hope that answers the question.
God bless.

and what about eating your pre gym before you end the job, drive directly to the gym, do the 20 minutes muscle builder for busy people by christian thibodeau ( better recup with your lack of sleep and with your crazy week job’s) not training 2 damn hours… and sleep like maybe 7 hours haha

6 hours of sleep is fine. I just think your 2 hour training block is too long, and unnecessary. Even with travel time and warmup, with your schedule you should be able to shave that 2 hours down to at least 1 and a quarter hours. I have 2 kids about the same age as yours and I certainly don’t need to wake up 2 hours prior to eating. Your glycogen stores will still be full from the night before, you might as well train earlier. You seem dedicated but I think your schedule allows for more sleep than you’re getting, and your time management is not optimal.

Is there an optimal amount of hours for the highest quality of sleep? Because sleeping too much might not be beneficial either I would imagine. I feel lethargic if I sleep too long.

Haha.
I eat my pre workout meal between 6.30- 7.00 pm, while I’m still at work. I drive directly to the gym after work and start foam rolling and warming up. I’m ready to get lifting around 8.15. The resistance training portion takes about 60 minutes and I’m out of there and on my way home by 9.30. Of course I’m definitely not rushing myself while at gym though. I know I would not be able to workout for 2 hours, I’m not a young buck anymore.

A 20 minute workout doesn’t work for me, tried it, wanted it to work, but not suitable for my body.

God bless