Lat Spread at 185 Lbs

I’m 19 years old
I can row 255 for 1 rep

nice! Workin on gettin something like that

forum is called rate my physique… not rate my back… more pics are needed

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
forum is called rate my physique… not rate my back… more pics are needed[/quote]

Good one! It’s just like when people just post upper body shots.

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
forum is called rate my physique… not rate my back… more pics are needed[/quote]

yea

i’m just started cutting today and am trying to get to 170 in 8-12 weeks using the get shredded diet… wut r peoples opinions on this diet?

You need to bulk, not cut.

[quote]AmandaSC wrote:
You need to bulk, not cut.[/quote]

FTW

[quote]gorilla190 wrote:
i’m just started cutting today and am trying to get to 170 in 8-12 weeks using the get shredded diet… wut r peoples opinions on this diet?[/quote]

looks like ur already there

Food is your friend, not your enemy. EAT EAT EAT!

[quote]AmandaSC wrote:
You need to bulk, not cut.[/quote]

well i’ve been bulking for a year and went from 170 with a 30 in waist to 185 with a 30.5 in waist

I also went from a 14.5-15.5 in arm

I’ve been not improving much for the last couple of months so I want to cut to 170 to get very ripped with a 27.5 in waist and to snatch bodyweight( i can do 170 lbs right now)

Also, i want to get my pull-ups up to 20+ reps and just have more endurance.

Lastly, I slipped 2 discs in my back 5 months ago and I can’t lift as heavy on squats and deads.

Well, you’ve already made up your mind but if you’ve truly put on 15 solid pounds of mass with obviously minimal fat gain, well then hot damn you are doing pretty well and I’d continue while you got that momentum, but whatever, do what you will. I don’t know why you would need 8-12 weeks to cut.

Like I said bulk up more. You have a good base. Eat like a pig and lift heavy.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
gorilla190 wrote:
i’m just started cutting today and am trying to get to 170 in 8-12 weeks using the get shredded diet… wut r peoples opinions on this diet?

looks like ur already there

[/quote]

wut it looks like i am 170 lbs?

umm…yes

How tall are you? You need more mass. Screw the cut and add some muscle. If you gained 15 pounds of relatively solid mass then what the hell. Go get more!

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
umm…yes[/quote]

well when I’m actually 170 in 8-12 weeks i’ll post a pic

u weigh 225 and 16% bodyfat… what r yur lifts?

this isnt about me…this is your thread isnt it?

Edit: what are YOUR lifts?

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
How tall are you? You need more mass. Screw the cut and add some muscle. If you gained 15 pounds of relatively solid mass then what the hell. Go get more![/quote]

I’m 5’8" I want more mass but my gains r at a snails pace now… when i’m done cutting i’m def gonna get back to bulking again

[quote]AmandaSC wrote:
Like I said bulk up more. You have a good base. Eat like a pig and lift heavy.[/quote]

I disagree.

Bring down your BF to around under 10% and then keep a stabilize diet plan while lifting heavy to put on mass…Bulking and cutting is good in theory, but I doubt you are a bodybuilder…meaning you are getting paid to do that…you want to look good all year, not just 2 months out of it…and you never know, if your bulk gets too out of control, you may not even be able to look good for those 2 hot summer months.