T Nation

Lasting of Results

Hello,

I’ve been thinking of running an epistane cycle, but as i am new to this (with lots of research and years of training) i am wondering how does the muscle gains really last out of a cycle. After you finish a cycle and a pct, for how long do you keep those muscle gained from a cycle?
Would HGH be a better bet?

Years of research tells me you don’t have years of research.

Do a google search for christ sake.

[quote]killinator wrote:
After you finish a cycle and a pct, for how long do you keep those muscle gained from a cycle?
Would HGH be a better bet?[/quote]

1. Depends, many factors are involved (dosses used, eating, training etc.)
  2. It is, if you can afford it.

Ok I just did the math, the answer is 107.53 days

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Ok I just did the math, the answer is 107.53 days [/quote]

No disrespect, but you suck at math. It is 108.23 days, give or take 0.000532% (depending on whether you are endomorph, ectomorph or mesomorph).

Oh see that’s what I forgot to factor in, the very important body types which determine how big you can get. Oh well, I can only count up to 10 anyway, sometimes 12

all of these guys are full of shit. its to do with your birth sign multiplied by the weight of your prostate.

if youve had your prostate removed, youre fucked

It all depends on how much you masturbate after the cycle since the repeated raise in Prolactin and subsequent decrease in mean Testosterone levels that results from constant masturbation will slowly but surely eat away the gains. Also, ejaculation in itself is very catabolic.