T Nation

Last Revision Cycle Critique

I am 5.9 165lbs 12% BF have work out for about 10yrs 7 of which were pretty hard, (trainng for sports. I am 26yoa.
Also I have already purchased all of these things so this is what I have to work with and nothing more is going to be bought.

Every mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
150 Eq and 100prop= 600eq and 400prop a week (this for 8wks) (4800mg EQ total) and (3200mg prop total)
Then week 9 400 eq and 400 prop
Then week 10 300eq and 400 prop
Then week 11-12 200 eq

Also Every day .25 liquidex through week 15

Post cycle
Wk 11-13 Clomid 50 for 3days then 100 12days then 50 again for 3days.
Wk 11-13 HCG at 250 UI
Wk 9-12 50mg of winny ED
Wk 14-15 20mg of var for 10days

what do u think about this, I need critiques,
thanks

You are supposed to use the clomid after the HCG no?

The HCG will restore your nuts to full size but is in itself suppressive to natural T so you need clomid and or nolva after that to restore your natural HPTA axis.

Also, you are running the EQ longer than the prop. Why not set up the EQ dose so that it runs out 3-4 weeks before the prop and run the orals during those 3-4 weeks (while the EQ is clearing) so that you are keeping androgen levels steady.

Like this

W 1-10 EQ
W 1-14 Prop
W 10-14 Winny and Var
W 11-14 HCG
W 15-18 Clomid

Using the oral steroids along with the clomid is like applying the brakes with your foot on the gas still. Use the orals during the start or last few weeks when your injectables are clearing. It is OK if you overlap the HCG so that your nuts are back to full size before all the gear is out but the clomid has to be started after everything else is out of your system.

Best of luck with your cycle. let us know how it works out.

FG

any other suggestions

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
You are supposed to use the clomid after the HCG no?

The HCG will restore your nuts to full size but is in itself suppressive to natural T so you need clomid and or nolva after that to restore your natural HPTA axis.

Also, you are running the EQ longer than the prop. Why not set up the EQ dose so that it runs out 3-4 weeks before the prop and run the orals during those 3-4 weeks (while the EQ is clearing) so that you are keeping androgen levels steady.

Like this

W 1-10 EQ
W 1-14 Prop
W 10-14 Winny and Var
W 11-14 HCG
W 15-18 Clomid

Using the oral steroids along with the clomid is like applying the brakes with your foot on the gas still. Use the orals during the start or last few weeks when your injectables are clearing. It is OK if you overlap the HCG so that your nuts are back to full size before all the gear is out but the clomid has to be started after everything else is out of your system.

Best of luck with your cycle. let us know how it works out.

FG[/quote]

Yes, that is some great thinking. That is pretty much the best advice I could think of as far as the EQ/prop goes. Prop leaves super fast, EQ is super slow, this will sync up your blood levels nicely in time for PCT. Good stuff.