Larry Wheels is Stepping on Stage

Found the results.

Cliff notes: 2 Competitors Open BBing Heavyweight and 3 in BBing Overall which is the top Competitors of each weight division (there are 4). At least that is what I think it is.

#43 is Andrew Abdelsayed who placed 2nd in the overall as the Middle weight…how Bostin mixed those 2 up because Andrew has to be tiny next to Larry.

I’d like to know the reasoning behind having 35 million classes with a few competitors in each? Drawing entry fees?

1 Like

More winners. People like winning, so more classes means more chance to win means more entrants.

1 Like

His arms are a big weakness because he’s something like 6’1 I believe? This is why people say it’s a short mans game. I’m only 5’8, but my brother is 6’. At one point we both weighed about 215, my arms were 18" and his were 17"… guess who looked like as bodybuilder and who looked like a lacrosse player despite having ton of muscle on his frame?

Larry’s legs also need to come up, and solely on the pic posted (I havent seen any videos yet, and obviously I’m chiming in just to chime in, I respect the hell out of him for competing, so please don’t take this as ripping him in any way), his conditioning could be better.

The contest he entered had one other competitor in his weight class, and the two other classes each had only one entrant. So,… did Larry look good? No doubt. Did he beat all others? Yep. Was there any real competition? Not really (The middleweight winner was… not great). Of course this is what can happen to anyone who enters a show. Hopefully the guys Larry has been working with are in his ear about the reality of the show, and while it doesn’t diminish his accomplishment at all, he won’t listen to the nut huggers blowing him up like he’s going to be the next Mr. Olympia from this one little contest.

(I honestly would love to see him dedicate some time to actual BBing training and see how his alien genetics respond!)

S

2 Likes

lol, there are always plenty of piggy-backer/nut huggers in this fitness/BBIng/PLing world, but most don’t have the audacity to actually write articles about “training world champions” when they’ve done no such thing and it’s not a secret at all :wink:

S

1 Like

He didnt bitch about his diet once so I questioned his conditioning too hahahaha

(now that I think about it I think he had a sponsor for that so he probably shouldnt)

In poker we call this game selection ahahaha He did fly across the country for this contest.

I’m 6’1. So I should give up on looks? It’s true that arms are a hard topic for me

Of course not, but understand you need to fill in more space between your joints.

S

1 Like

Its going to be harder to fill out during the short term, but often times you’ll end up looking much better than some dude who’s 5’4"

Hahha what a lineup! The dude with no tan looks like he is there trolling, not competing! If you told me he rushed the stage from the audience for a joke I would be relieved to know he didnt willingly enter a BB show looking like THAT.

1 Like

There’s always one…

1 Like

C’mon guys. Clearly he got stung by a bee right before he stepped out on stage.

1 Like

3rd place dude wasnt much better. I have been bulking for 2 months and up until 2 weeks ago I was leaner than him.

I like that Larry knows all the holes he has…didnt mention biceps though…also when he was posing I was kind of giggling because it looked like he was dying from the cardio. He mentioned that too.

Any body thinkg 2nd place should have won? He was clearly more conditioned but I dont really know anything about judging tbh.

Maybe he’s allergic to iron…and that’s why he’s all swoll up? …Yeah, I’ll show myself out.

1 Like

You guys see his new IG post where he said he’s going to bulk to 290 and try to take the 308 record from Lilliebridge? GAHDDAMN

3 Likes

Why not bulk all the way to 300+ ?

Lilliebridge just posted on this.

Eric @ 308 920/545/903 Total 2369
Larry @ 275 810/610/855 Total 2275

If Larry is backing himself I reckon this is possible. I don’t even remember Larry being anything near fluffy ever before and fluffy is good for strength so we might not have even seen anything resembling his final form thus far.

Larry’s gotta gain a appreciable chunk of weight coming off his bodybuilding shit so it’s not as simple as comparing where he was when he competed at 275. It’ll be hard to tell where he’ll end up.

Larry has a bit over 100 lbs to make up on Eric and a few months to do it.

Squat wise I think it’s Larry’s weakest lift tho not really weak at all. He’ll add some pounds onto it and make up ground that way.

Larry’s best lift is his bench and the weight gain is probably gonna stretch the advantage he has over Eric another 20-30lbs or more. So that means he’ll have the bench by 70-80lbs.

Will probably come down to the last few deadlifts and Larry will have to hit big PRs to take the record.

Few months isn’t that long but I believe.

2 Likes

Actually i dont think he has that much to gain -he was 259 dry stage weight so with such a big frame he prob could put back on 20lbs after a week justfrom water rebound and filling his glycogen stores with sensible refeeds. Maybe even more if goes for full blown bloat/cheat week

2 Likes