Larry Wheels is Stepping on Stage

Yeah, I think he’s only doing an 8 week prep. He looks like he dropped a ton of weight in his first two weeks. Props to his coach and willpower

1 Like

I’m curious as to how his “supplement” schedule has changed. Reckon he’d be taking anything new or dropped something old? Out with Halostatin and in with Clen/Tren?

WPI isolate instead of concentrate and creatine HCL instead of mono.

5 Likes

Ahh of course. Reckon he’s busy popping those BCAAs?

1 Like

The current body of literature does not support the benefits of BCAA supplementation. Hence Mr Wheeeels would not supplement with BCAAs.

1 Like

Shame, what about all the gains he’ll be losing?

Bruh…

2 Likes

But is that body of literature jacked? Does that literature even lift?

8 Likes

Lifts more than you at a bodyweight of a few grams.

To be fair tho its been in the game for near half a century or more predating the isolation of gonadal androgens

1 Like

Pssh, probably just on roids

Blasting and cruising since the 1940s with every substance known to man.

2 Likes

New instagram post looks really good. Still lacking in upper chest obviously, and his neck is so thick it makes his taper look smaller than it should. I said before his waist might be too thick, but he’s trimmed down a lot. We’ll see how the next 6 weeks go. I’m excited to see what he brings.

I’m mostly worried about his bacne. He put up a video on YouTube where his back was an entirely different colour from the pimples.

I didn’t even think about that. How do these BB that take grotesque amounts of PEDs never have sick bacne?

I imagine it’s the way they use Nolva (and similar) and possible by taper off before a show?

I suppose. I figured with the monster amounts they take it’d be almost impossible to avoid sides even with nolva. Plus bacne’s a really pain in the ass to get rid of. Plus bad acne leaves scars. My upper back looks like is covered in old scars that I’ve had for like 10 years

Maybe Larry’s bacne is from scarring? No doubt he’s been assisted for quite a while now. It would also explain why it hasn’t gone down at all during his prep

I watched the latest video and I couldn’t actually tell whether it was current Backne and or whether they were just old scars. Either way it either is, or was, pretty severe.

“Reaction to steroids” is one of those things people refer to when they say “genetics” as it applies to bodybuilding. Not everyone ends up with really bad acne, and it’s just one of a litany of factors going into top bodybuilding. All that being said, the tans can cover a lot of issues. Kroc had horrible back acne, but in both bodybuilding shows you couldn’t really see it through the tan.

3 Likes

Collab baby pls.

1 Like