Larry Wheels Accused of Physical and Verbal Abuse

See how bad it spirals? Just the other day you were talking about picturing a woman bald and taking a dump.

Now this. A big muscled up bald(ish) dude taking a dump.

You’ve fallen dude. You need to find God.

11 Likes

I saw the video, it’s nothing to get too excited about. She just makes herself look like an idiot.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s the inverse. It just means you are smarter than a priest.

1 Like

Bruhhhhhh.

Don’t Bruh me, Bruh. You did that. That’s Larry makin a poopy.

1 Like

“I’m not gay or anything…” Words that no straight man has ever needed to say.

2 Likes

How about no homo

Yeah we straight fellas say that.

All I see and will ever see is a dude on a toilet. Thanks tlgains.

1 Like

I just don’t picture Clint Eastwood or my WW2 vet grandfather ever saying that.

This picture is gold. It’s also quite disturbing. What did the caption say?

I don’t know bro :frowning:
I edited the caption out. Now it is lost forever.

Well, there you go. He said he didn’t do it, so that’s that!

I will note for the record that the best defensive move he can probably make at this point would be to wear the glasses during appearances. They make him look smart and innocent.

I wear glasses and I look smart and innocent pretty much all the time.

2 Likes

Didn’t George say he always take off his shirt when he takes a dump in Seinfeld?

2 Likes

I think he did.

It keeps the stink from getting trapped.

1 Like

He actually wears the glasses when he lifts as well. A few months ago he did log pressing championship with them On. I think he was making it his thing.

We live in an age where silence is deafening. It’s why you get random companies pop up to advertise that they are totally against people shovelling squirrels to death. 10 years ago, you raise your eye brow at this. Today, you wipe your brow and say “phew, thank goodness I was buying from a company who shares my values around squirrels and shovels - unlike that company who has a store next the park where the squirrel got shovelled to death”

1 Like

Maybe a little gay too?

1 Like

I can assure you that the glasses don’t make him look gay in the slightest. The guy may have 99 problems, but looking gay ain’t one.

2 Likes