LAPD Cop Killer

The stupidity in this thread is astounding.

I don’t wish death on innocent people, but I am starting to wonder if this guy might have more truth to his story than we are being led to believe.

I am not saying he is an angel by any means, but LAPD has a horrible track record with racism and social injustice.

I would love to see a Federal Inquiry into this, one that does not protect the police machine, but an honest investigation as to what really happened.

[quote]WN76 wrote:
The stupidity in this thread is astounding. [/quote]

x2

While I don’t agree with his methods, he is targeting specific individuals and not just going on a senseless, murderous rampage.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I don’t wish death on innocent people, but I am starting to wonder if this guy might have more truth to his story than we are being led to believe.

I am not saying he is an angel by any means, but LAPD has a horrible track record with racism and social injustice.

I would love to see a Federal Inquiry into this, one that does not protect the police machine, but an honest investigation as to what really happened.

[/quote]

I wouldn’t expect that to happen now.

http://www.stripes.com/mobile/news/us/facebook-page-of-suspect-in-manhunt-reveals-ex-cop-bent-on-revenge-1.207014

A few things about Dorner.

[quote]law8 wrote:
This story is crazy. I was reading his manifesto on another website. Scary stuff. I hope they are able to end it quickly without many more casualties. [/quote]

I hope there is 1 more casualty. Just 1.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I don’t get people who are bashing this guy, This is almost to the T the scenario in the Rambo movie, and everyone thinks Rambo is a badass hero. Same story here, former military man comes home, decides to serve his country further by joining a police force, has run ins with a highly corrupt force who he clashes with, they try to frame him and he fights back.

It is unfortunate that someone who is trying to do the right thing either has to live the rest of their life knowing that the system just butt raped them and they were too weak to change the system, or go on a killing spree rampage to forcibly effect change in a broken system. Unfortunately 10 times out of 10, corrupt and violent people raise to positions of power and authority. And when enough good people get abused by these corrupt, violent people, then the good people have no other means to change the circumstances than to also resort to extreme violence.

I laugh at some comments I read in the news article commentoshpere. “violence is never the answer” Uhhh, are you stupid? Violence is what earned our country it’s independence from an oppresive British regime. Violence has historically been the only answer. If someone is going to kill you and your family, you had better resort to commiting violence on that person before they do it to you. I also find it laughable that almost every news article has put somehwere in the story. “Oh BTW he has an assult rifle” I wouldn’t be too worried about him and his assault rifle, I would ve very afraid of him and his .50 cal sniper rifle though, I mean if I was a corrupt cop.

V[/quote]

Dude, he killed the daughter of his police force captain. Would Rambo do that? You’re taking the Rambo storyline and loosely trying to fit it to this story, and the two are actually worlds apart. Sure, maybe some details fit but the GUY KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE!

[quote]WN76 wrote:
http://www.stripes.com/mobile/news/us/facebook-page-of-suspect-in-manhunt-reveals-ex-cop-bent-on-revenge-1.207014

A few things about Dorner. [/quote]

Smear campaign.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]law8 wrote:
This story is crazy. I was reading his manifesto on another website. Scary stuff. I hope they are able to end it quickly without many more casualties. [/quote]

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I don’t get people who are bashing this guy, This is almost to the T the scenario in the Rambo movie, and everyone thinks Rambo is a badass hero. Same story here, former military man comes home, decides to serve his country further by joining a police force, has run ins with a highly corrupt force who he clashes with, they try to frame him and he fights back.

It is unfortunate that someone who is trying to do the right thing either has to live the rest of their life knowing that the system just butt raped them and they were too weak to change the system, or go on a killing spree rampage to forcibly effect change in a broken system. Unfortunately 10 times out of 10, corrupt and violent people raise to positions of power and authority. And when enough good people get abused by these corrupt, violent people, then the good people have no other means to change the circumstances than to also resort to extreme violence.

I laugh at some comments I read in the news article commentoshpere. “violence is never the answer” Uhhh, are you stupid? Violence is what earned our country it’s independence from an oppresive British regime. Violence has historically been the only answer. If someone is going to kill you and your family, you had better resort to commiting violence on that person before they do it to you. I also find it laughable that almost every news article has put somehwere in the story. “Oh BTW he has an assult rifle” I wouldn’t be too worried about him and his assault rifle, I would ve very afraid of him and his .50 cal sniper rifle though, I mean if I was a corrupt cop.

V[/quote]

Dude, he killed the daughter of his police force captain. Would Rambo do that? You’re taking the Rambo storyline and loosely trying to fit it to this story, and the two are actually worlds apart. Sure, maybe some details fit but the GUY KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE! [/quote]

Innocent people closely associated with one of his targets, not just some randoms.

[quote]grettiron wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]law8 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Dude, he killed the daughter of his police force captain. Would Rambo do that? You’re taking the Rambo storyline and loosely trying to fit it to this story, and the two are actually worlds apart. Sure, maybe some details fit but the GUY KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE! [/quote]

Innocent people closely associated with one of his targets, not just some randoms.
[/quote]

So that makes it ok? If he’s out there killing his targets and the people who wronged him, I have a bit more sympathy for him. He’s out there killing people associated with the people who wronged him. That’s horrible.

[quote]grettiron wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]law8 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, well that makes it OK. The fiancee of a girl whose father was involved with Dorner in some way is fair game.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]grettiron wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]law8 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

[/quote]

So that makes it ok? If he’s out there killing his targets and the people who wronged him, I have a bit more sympathy for him. He’s out there killing people associated with the people who wronged him. That’s horrible. [/quote]

No, of course it’s not ok. But if you’re trying to inflict maximum pain on your targets, killing those closest to them would be an effective tactic.

Humanity is horrible; what this guy is doing is far from the most horrible and senseless acts that humans have to offer.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

Smear campaign.
[/quote]

So an outside perspective from his former classmates constitutes a smear campaign?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]law8 wrote:

[/quote]

I agree lanky, but I fear there will be more innocent people getting killed before this guy gets offed.

[quote]WN76 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

Smear campaign.
[/quote]

So an outside perspective from his former classmates constitutes a smear campaign?

[/quote]

Looks like you didn’t even read your own link or what Dorner wrote that drove him to snap.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]law8 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

I agree with this. I was only pointing out the main points of the storyline are similar. And while I agree and expect people to take violent action against violent thugs who oppress them, I do wish he would have left family members out of it. I understand why he is targeting them though.

V

Lets also not forget that the “Good Guy” cops were lighting up any truck that seemed to somewhat match the suspects, without bothering to even check if there was a big black guy driving. I mean even if it was the wrong big black guy, but a couple of old asian women? The LAPD is certainly not doing anything to show how wrong he is.

V

I think it is very sad that he became disillusioned by the organization he held in such high regard. His response to it is even worse though.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

Smear campaign.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Looks like you didn’t even read your own link or what Dorner wrote that drove him to snap.[/quote]

The article suggests that maybe he isn’t the victim he claims to be. Getting fired from a job doesn’t justify murdering innocent people.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Lets also not forget that the “Good Guy” cops were lighting up any truck that seemed to somewhat match the suspects, without bothering to even check if there was a big black guy driving. I mean even if it was the wrong big black guy, but a couple of old asian women? The LAPD is certainly not doing anything to show how wrong he is.

V[/quote]

Do you know the circumstances behind that shooting?

Not a good decision obviously but I can see why it happened considering the circumstances.