LAPD Cop Killer

Apparently, the LAPD has launched its largest ever manhunt. 10,000 or so officers are on the hunt for a man named Christopher Dorner suspected in murdering a former LAPD officer’s daughter, her fiancee and an on-duty cop. Dorner was in the LAPD himself before being fired in 2008 for false statements in connection to allegations his training officer assaulted a mentally ill suspect. He was reportedly serving in the Navy before being honourably discharged recently. He posted a manifesto and “hit list” of people affiliated with the LAPD, although the police won’t officially release the names of those allegedly targeted.

And the guy really likes some celebrities, which he highlighted in his manifesto.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Apparently, the LAPD has launched its largest ever manhunt. 10,000 or so officers are on the hunt for a man named Christopher Dorner suspected in murdering a former LAPD officer’s daughter, her fiancee and an on-duty cop. Dorner was in the LAPD himself before being fired in 2008 for false statements in connection to allegations his training officer assaulted a mentally ill suspect. He was reportedly serving in the Navy before being honourably discharged recently. He posted a manifesto and “hit list” of people affiliated with the LAPD, although the police won’t officially release the names of those allegedly targeted.

And the guy really likes some celebrities, which he highlighted in his manifesto.

It’s pretty nuts. My wife works in Point Loma where he first tried to steal a boat and that is only blocks from where she works. There’s guards on the schools here and they have warning signs up on all the freeways. I’m hoping that they catch this guy soon.

james

Kind of scary almost drove down to irvine yesterday to train martial arts… Wonder how this guy snapped…

This story is crazy. I was reading his manifesto on another website. Scary stuff. I hope they are able to end it quickly without many more casualties.

Who has read his “manifesto”?
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360213161.pdf

If what’s written is true, he does have a legitimate complaint, but either way what he’s doing is definitely not right.

wow insane…

I thought Professor X was a dentist living in Texas.

This guy has cops down here scared shitless.

And they’ve shot the shit out of two other people driving the same sort of truck. I’m not thinking the LAPD is handling this right…

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
This guy has cops down here scared shitless.[/quote]

I imagine a lot of people will see potential for low-risk crime as police resources are targeted on catching Dorner.

If one man can cause such chaos, imagine what a bunch of psychos can do.

He’s trying to get vengeance for what he perceives to be widespread corruption in the LAPD but c’mon man, there are better ways to expose that shit.

Yeah…A movie alright, kinda like “Unlawful Entry” with Ray Liotta, another crazy L.A. Cop.

We need Serpico!

I don’t know how true his statements are, but if LAPD really did all that shit he claims… man, they were really fucking with the wrong dude.

Exposé corruption, prove your innocence and clear your name by going in an elaborate murdering spree?

He’s really showing them that he was wrongfully fired.

This is sad. I read his manifesto clearly his life has gone to the pit. Sounds like the police department in the first batman movie, corrupted. And I cant but wonder how he has legally gotten a Barrett .50 for civil use?

I would think that whoever the LAPD’s pre-employment background investigator, that was assigned this guys background, is wishing that he dug a little deeper about now. I would have to believe that the psychological exam would have thrown some red flags; provided that the LAPD mandates a psychological, pre-employment.

I’d believe this guys manifesto over LAPD statements any day. LAPD are corrupt, violent, criminals that deserve everything Chris is dishing out.

I don’t get people who are bashing this guy, This is almost to the T the scenario in the Rambo movie, and everyone thinks Rambo is a badass hero. Same story here, former military man comes home, decides to serve his country further by joining a police force, has run ins with a highly corrupt force who he clashes with, they try to frame him and he fights back.

It is unfortunate that someone who is trying to do the right thing either has to live the rest of their life knowing that the system just butt raped them and they were too weak to change the system, or go on a killing spree rampage to forcibly effect change in a broken system. Unfortunately 10 times out of 10, corrupt and violent people raise to positions of power and authority. And when enough good people get abused by these corrupt, violent people, then the good people have no other means to change the circumstances than to also resort to extreme violence.

I laugh at some comments I read in the news article commentoshpere. “violence is never the answer” Uhhh, are you stupid? Violence is what earned our country it’s independence from an oppresive British regime. Violence has historically been the only answer. If someone is going to kill you and your family, you had better resort to commiting violence on that person before they do it to you. I also find it laughable that almost every news article has put somehwere in the story. “Oh BTW he has an assult rifle” I wouldn’t be too worried about him and his assault rifle, I would ve very afraid of him and his .50 cal sniper rifle though, I mean if I was a corrupt cop.

V