Lance Gave Himself Cancer?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
There are people who will believe that simply because it was stated out loud. Hell, Lyle Alzado was no doctor and had half the planet believing the same. Some still believe it.

We won’t be done with this stupidity until doctors are given the control again and not soccer moms and politicians.[/quote]

Hey don’t be mad that I go to the Mexican Dentist down in Tijuana instead, okay!

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Why would a man give himself testicular cancer? Of all the cancers out there, why give yourself the one that takes away your “manhood” and ability to have kids? I know Lance had some of his sperm frozen, but how much of an option is that for normal guy?[/quote]

Well like Kroc he’s still got one function nut.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Lol,that dude is insane. What next? Denying Holocaust Denying? [/quote]

Fixed…don’t be dumb, there is no proof. Where you a live then? No, then you have no proof.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
(@4:19)

[/quote]

he denies even doing the interview? Obviously there is some response from the journalist right?

“The credibility of Sonnen’s public statements came under additional scrutiny this week when a recording was released of Sonnen telling an MMA interviewer that Lance Armstrong had given himself cancer by doping. Even after listening to the tape, Sonnen later denied having said that.”

LA times

I really want to know what Lance did to these people that they want to shit on him all the time. What other athlete deals with so much jealous hate?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I really want to know what Lance did to these people that they want to shit on him all the time. What other athlete deals with so much jealous hate?[/quote]

He won, he made tons of money, and he has the love/support/admiration of millions of people around the world. Jealousy is a nasty evil.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I really want to know what Lance did to these people that they want to shit on him all the time. What other athlete deals with so much jealous hate?[/quote]

I know a few people who’ve met him personally at seperate times and they’ve all said he’s hands down the biggest asshole they’ve ever met. Maybe he’s like that to everyone and people are ready to see karma kick in.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I know a few people who’ve met him personally at seperate times and they’ve all said he’s hands down the biggest asshole they’ve ever met. Maybe he’s like that to everyone and people are ready to see karma kick in.[/quote]

Everyone says that about every celebrity. Don’t judge someone you haven’t met.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I know a few people who’ve met him personally at seperate times and they’ve all said he’s hands down the biggest asshole they’ve ever met. Maybe he’s like that to everyone and people are ready to see karma kick in.[/quote]

Everyone says that about every celebrity. Don’t judge someone you haven’t met.[/quote]

Met Stevie Y, great guy.
Met Bobby Orr, great guy.
Met Walter and Wayne Gretzky, great guys.
Met Lance Armstrong, asshole.

I know quite a bit of guys in the NHL, and they tell me who the assholes (players, coaches, etc) are and aren’t. Then when I finally do meet them, I get the same impression in which they told me. I think celebrities definitely act differently to a non-celebrity and that is why they come off as more of an asshole. Or, people just make shit up because yes they are indeed jealous of them.

He tapped…almost backed up all his bullshit talk…EXCEPT where it mattered the most: a victory.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Everyone says that about every celebrity. Don’t judge someone you haven’t met.[/quote]

Uh, I’ve met several celebrities [mostly athletes] and there aren’t any who I’d call an asshole. Some were definitely cocky but not to the point of coming across as a dick. And, I didn’t judge him. Nowhere in my post did I say he was an asshole. I said the people I know who met him said so. Reading comprehension my man.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
He tapped…almost backed up all his bullshit talk…EXCEPT where it mattered the most: a victory. [/quote]
To be fair though he was winning hands down before Silva managed to get the arm bar. I for one have a lot of respect for this guy who prior to this fight I thought was just going to be another plaything for Silva.

He means that Lance accidentally gave himself cancer by doing drugs.

my opinion, as a small time pro cyclist, 100% of the big time pros are on drugs. they all get caught eventually. look at lances team from all the postal years. everyone has been caught… except lance $$$$ payoff?? i say yes.
like all the world class doctors have been saying for tons of years, the best guys will still win races (lance), but the times will be a lot slower.

28 mph average for a 110 mile stage on day 16 of a 21 day stage race??? how do they recover from the previous 15 days of racing that hard… EPO and all the other crap they take… and eventually get caught taking.my opinion, lance took a ton of drugs like the 197 other guys that start the world class races. he just hasent been caught… yet…

Whats the alternative? Someone else gave it to him? “GOD” gave it to him? Sonnen is right on the money with this statement. :wink:

V

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I’ve got a friend who is very big into cycling, and he said the same thing. Basically Lance has always been known as incredibly talented and as a big jerk.

Plus: he probably did cheat (like everyone else). I just don’t see how he could/would have given himself cancer.

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
He tapped…almost backed up all his bullshit talk…EXCEPT where it mattered the most: a victory. [/quote]
To be fair though he was winning hands down before Silva managed to get the arm bar. I for one have a lot of respect for this guy who prior to this fight I thought was just going to be another plaything for Silva.[/quote]

horseshoes and hand grenades