Lame Gym Hours

So I decided to stay in last nite, so i could wake up nice and early today go to the gym, then to the library to print some material out, and then tend to the obnoxious amount of studying and case write ups I have to do before tomorww morining.

Unfortunately though, my school gym decided to open up at 12pm on a Sunday?!?!? Now I understand I am taking Summer 1 classes and there are less students around, but cmon noon on a sunday? Anybody else go to a gym with stupid hours?

PS…Ive been in the library for the past hour and a half, and spent 15 minutes printing needed material and the other hour and 15 on this site…Thus the outburst of frustration.

dude, i go to college(URI), and the gym isn’t even OPEN ON SUNDAY. I can’t believe you are complaning about a 12pm opening. lol… and yes, my gym is about as big as my dorm room.

Wow. In college, my gym wasn’t open ON WEEKENDS. You are complaining about opening at 12 on a Sunday?

If it makes your whiny ass feel better, in the military, the gym on base doesn’t open until 12 on Sundays either. There, you aren’t even enlisted. I think you can wait a few hours.

Eat more during those precious hours.

yeah college gyms struggle. my gym is open for wierd hours on the weekdays… like 7-9, 11-12, and then 2 30 to 9. friday is 6 to 6, saturday is 10-3, and no sunday hours. i am getting a membership to an off campus gym asap.

Dude, you are surrounded by heavy things.

Grab a cart and take a shelf full of books to one of those study rooms for privacy.

Hold in front of you a dozen medical and biochemistry text books and squat. It will make you feel better about the gym situation by providing you with some exercise and stress release. You want to work on your delts? Overhead press text books. The balancing act alone will add more work and focus especially if you keep in mind the risk of these heavy ass books falling on your face, smashing your glasses and breaking your nose. You can do push ups literally anywhere on earth.

florianopolis

My school gyms summer hours are 6-9am and 3-6pm. so quitchyerbitchin

LOL. You are a such a victim. You should lead a revolt.

6am untill 10pm.

7am to 10pm weekdays. Basically no free weights.

That happened at my school gym as well on Sunday’s

[quote]zooropa1150 wrote:
dude, i go to college(URI), and the gym isn’t even OPEN ON SUNDAY. I can’t believe you are complaning about a 12pm opening. lol… and yes, my gym is about as big as my dorm room.[/quote]

Haha, oh man, I feel for ya. The gym at URI sucks. Your best bet is to just go join river bend down in wakefield (or at least that was your best bet when I was at URI, graduated in 04).

Go Rhody!
Jay