Lamborghini Stuffed

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-2900078795573628247&hl=en

It seems it was a rental from one of those places at 3000UKP (that 6000 US dollars at the moment) for 48hrs rental.

What a jackass.

Nothing a little Bondo can’t fix.

Fucking moron could have killed someone because he’s trying to be cool. He should lose his driving privilages for life. What an asshole.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Fucking moron could have killed someone because he’s trying to be cool. He should lose his driving privilages for life. What an asshole.[/quote]

QFT

the police drive 7 series bmw’s?

[quote]BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
the police drive 7 series bmw’s?[/quote]

I think that might be the M5.

What an idiot

I think those silver BMW’s are just 530D’s. Just quick enough for burning round the towns chasing baddies. They all carry HK MP5’s those Metropolitan traffic coppers as well and wear body armour. Too many villains out there now.

They use silver cars over white now as the resale is better.

Although they do use M5’s on the motorways (freeways).

[quote]Dr Stig wrote:
I think those silver BMW’s are just 530D’s. Just quick enough for burning round the towns chasing baddies. They all carry HK MP5’s those Metropolitan traffic coppers as well and wear body armour. Too many villains out there now.

They use silver cars over white now as the resale is better.

Although they do use M5’s on the motorways (freeways). [/quote]

Its either the 530D or a 550i. Definitely not an M5.

That – fucking – infuriates – me. Both because he could’ve killed someone (How the FUCK did he not slow down in time for that INTERSECTION coming up right in front of him??!) and because he wrecked a brand new LP640 Murcielago. Motherfucker. AND, it was e-gear; it wasn’t even stick shift, so you have to be even MORE of a raving lunatic to get into trouble with it!

Unreal.

If I had the opportunity to rent one (this idiot rented it) I’m sure I would drive it in anger :slight_smile: , but only where it was safe to do so, i.e. out on some big, empty country roads.

I hope he payed for the extra insurance.

I hope he didn’t and thats the last time he ever drives anything faster than a unicycle.