Lamb with a Person Face

This was all over the radio this morning on the ride in. Supposed still-born lamb with human facial features…

Probably not real, but funny nonetheless

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977994313&grpId=3659174697244816&nav=Groupspace

we see human faces in everything.

or maybe somebody fucked this iron. who knows.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

or maybe somebody fucked this iron. who knows.[/quote]

It’s fucking amazing how just the mere fact that it’s no longer 2009 and all of a sudden these 2009 members are posting awsome shit daily. WW, this is like the 3rd or 4th post of yours today that hit the bullseye.

kthxbye

V

Hey man we aint all bad. Just needed to thin the herd. Thank the lord the 10’rs are making us look good.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Hey man we aint all bad. Just needed to thin the herd. Thank the lord the 10’rs are making us look good. [/quote]

yet your legacy of crap lingers …

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Hey man we aint all bad. Just needed to thin the herd. Thank the lord the 10’rs are making us look good. [/quote]

yet your legacy of crap lingers …[/quote]

Mine personally or 09 in general?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Mine personally or 09 in general? [/quote]

09 in general … I don’t recall you specifically ever saying anything that makes me want to kick a baby in the face … so you might actually be one of the exceptions

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Mine personally or 09 in general? [/quote]

09 in general … I don’t recall you specifically ever saying anything that makes me want to kick a baby in the face … so you might actually be one of the exceptions[/quote]

Cool. I dont remember ever being a prick on here so I was a little confused. Everytime I see your avatar I keep telling myself to go buy the Blueray.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

It’s fucking amazing how just the mere fact that it’s no longer 2009 and all of a sudden these 2009 members are posting awsome shit daily. WW, this is like the 3rd or 4th post of yours today that hit the bullseye.

kthxbye

V[/quote]

Every year has its diamonds in the rough.

09 just had a lot more rough than usual.

but hey i’ll take that free pat on the back.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

kthxbye

V[/quote]

Every year has its diamonds in the rough.

09 just had a lot more rough than usual.

but hey i’ll take that free pat on the back.
[/quote]

My compliments always come with a price. I actually have tribunal tracking you down for me now. Say you don’t happen to have any interest in the suprise butt secs group do you?

kthxbye

V

why certainly, just don’t tell me when or where. the suprise is the best part.

Little did they know that was the second coming of christ.