Lamb of God - Wrath

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
schultzie wrote:
am i the only one that fucking hates this album?

That’s fucking great.[/quote]

No need to get bitchy just because you have fucking terrible taste in metal.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
schultzie wrote:

That’s fucking great.

No need to get bitchy just because you have fucking terrible taste in metal.[/quote]

Why don’t you go into the Asian Vixens thread and tell all the people there who like those chicks that Asian chicks are ugly, and that they are stupid for liking them?

Thanks!

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
schultzie wrote:

That’s fucking great.

No need to get bitchy just because you have fucking terrible taste in metal.[/quote]

I have terrible taste in metal?

I have only seen you a couple times in this thread:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/death_metal?id=2227666&pageNo=0

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Hey, have you guys heard Disturbed’s new album?

Its really brutal.
[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
schultzie wrote:

That’s fucking great.

No need to get bitchy just because you have fucking terrible taste in metal.

Why don’t you go into the Asian Vixens thread and tell all the people there who like those chicks that Asian chicks are ugly, and that they are stupid for liking them?

Thanks![/quote]

It’s a lot like those people that troll youtube videos only to leave comments about how much they hate the music, and how stupid people are for liking them.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
schultzie wrote:

That’s fucking great.

Speak for yourself.

Or did you come here to, ‘stir shit up’?

What? So people can bitch and moan about how Lil Wayne is making awful, uninspiring, over commercialized rap music in a thread about that genre, but I cant bitch and moan about how Lamb of God is making awful, uninspiring, bland, trailer park metal in another thread?

Lamb of God is just Slipknot with fewer members.

The OP asked for thoughts, and I gave mine. The original post doesnt say “Hey guys, just got LOG’s new album, lets all collectively suck their white trash dicks for 2-4 pages!”

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
What? So people can bitch and moan about how Lil Wayne is making awful, uninspiring, over commercialized rap music in a thread about that genre, but I cant bitch and moan about how Lamb of God is making awful, uninspiring, bland, trailer park metal in another thread?

The OP asked for thoughts, and I gave mine. The original post doesnt say “Hey guys, just got LOG’s new album, lets all collectively suck their white trash dicks for 2-4 pages!”[/quote]

But tell us how you REALLY feel…

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Stronghold wrote:

The OP asked for thoughts, and I gave mine. The original post doesnt say “Hey guys, just got LOG’s new album, lets all collectively suck their white trash dicks for 2-4 pages!”

[/quote]

You know damn well you’re shitting on a thread just like other members have shit on threads like Muscular Women’s Legs. Why is it okay for you to do it here, but not okay when it might offend someone you like?

Stick to your guns, son. It makes you look much more respectable and hard core, and less like a little bitch.

I fucking love LoG but i have mixed feelings about the song contractor’s.I have good buddies who are contractor’s and there all pissed off about it.Other than that LoG fucking shreds

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
Stronghold wrote:

You know damn well you’re shitting on a thread just like other members have shit on threads like Muscular Women’s Legs. Why is it okay for you to do it here, but not okay when it might offend someone you like?

Stick to your guns, son. It makes you look much more respectable and hard core, and less like a little bitch.
[/quote]

First off, dont call me son. It makes you sound like an old woman.

This thread wasnt “lets celebrate Lamb of God’s new album”…it was “what do you think of Lamb of God’s new album?”. Big difference between whats going on here and the muscular legs thread.

Had this been a thread for people who like Lamb of God, I would have stayed out of it.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

The OP asked for thoughts, and I gave mine. The original post doesnt say “Hey guys, just got LOG’s new album, lets all collectively suck their white trash dicks for 2-4 pages!”[/quote]

you know everyone is entitled to there opinion but yours sucks.LoG is like Slipknot in the sense that they dont wear jumpsuites or masks and changed there name early on to be more marketable.So pantera and metallica and slayer are all white trash bands?dont even say lil wayne in a metal thread that motherfucker probably cant spell his own name much less make a listenable song.people bash lil wayne because he sucks,lamb of god actaully play instruments and well.Im not thrilled about them being liberal but there music shreds.

I do like your avatar tho.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Lamb of God blows.

Cant blame them though. If I could make that much money and only have one song, Id be doing it too.[/quote]

I agree.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
Stronghold wrote:

First off, dont call me son. It makes you sound like an old woman.

This thread wasnt “lets celebrate Lamb of God’s new album”…it was “what do you think of Lamb of God’s new album?”. Big difference between whats going on here and the muscular legs thread.

Had this been a thread for people who like Lamb of God, I would have stayed out of it.[/quote]

When the OP’s post says the new LoG album is brilliant, that tends to set the tone for the rest of the thread. What did you think he was hoping for at that point? A bunch of people chiming in saying, “No, you’re wrong. LoG and the album sucks! Your taste in metal blows!” Or perhaps, do you think he was looking for like-minded people that wanted to share in their enjoyment of the album?

Every post in the thread had been positive until yours. So yeah, you shit on the thread. Mission accomplished!

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Lamb of God blows.

Cant blame them though. If I could make that much money and only have one song, Id be doing it too.[/quote]

While I enjoy LoG, I do have to admit. All their songs are very similar, and there are very few songs that stand out to me. It’s like they make 2-3 of their good songs for each album and the rest is filler.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
While I enjoy LoG, I do have to admit. All their songs are very similar, and there are very few songs that stand out to me. It’s like they make 2-3 of their good songs for each album and the rest is filler.[/quote]

While this is true about LoG, you could say that about a lot of bands though. I can’t think of too many albums I’ve listened to recently that were truly worth listening to from beginning to end without skipping several of the tracks.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Rattler wrote:
While I enjoy LoG, I do have to admit. All their songs are very similar, and there are very few songs that stand out to me. It’s like they make 2-3 of their good songs for each album and the rest is filler.

While this is true about LoG, you could say that about a lot of bands though. I can’t think of too many albums I’ve listened to recently that were truly worth listening to from beginning to end without skipping several of the tracks.

[/quote]

No doubt.
Some bands I can actually sit down and actually listen to, however it is a rare. I see bands like LoG as good background music… Something to listen to while lifting, or sitting on my ass on the comp.

I do like their attempt at bringing back southern Pantera metal though.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Stronghold wrote:

you know everyone is entitled to there opinion but yours sucks.LoG is like Slipknot in the sense that they dont wear jumpsuites or masks and changed there name early on to be more marketable.So pantera and metallica and slayer are all white trash bands?dont even say lil wayne in a metal thread that motherfucker probably cant spell his own name much less make a listenable song.people bash lil wayne because he sucks,lamb of god actaully play instruments and well.Im not thrilled about them being liberal but there music shreds.

[/quote]

Thanks for your insight. Just so you know, it is considered correct to put a space after the period ending a sentence and “there” is used to define a place, “their” is used to indicate possession, and “they’re” is a contraction for “they are”.

Metallica, Pantera, and Slayer all revolutionized their respective genres and evolved musically on as time went on. People recognize those bands for being pioneers and having a great deal of creative talent, not because “there music shreds.”

Since when does playing instruments make you a good artist? Iv got a newsflash for you guys, I could make the equivalent to any LoG album in my basement on my own with protools in a weekend or two. Being able to pound out 4/4 riffs and play your double bass for 6 minutes straight doesnt make you a great metal band, it makes you sound exactly the fucking same as the rest of the bland bullshit thats watering down metal these days.

You missed the point entirely with the reference to Lil’ Wayne. Go read my post again. I wasn’t saying anything about the quality of Wayne’s music.

[quote]Rattler wrote:

I do like their attempt at bringing back southern Pantera metal though.[/quote]

There are hell of a lot of bands making better southern metal than Lamb of God.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Rattler wrote:

I do like their attempt at bringing back southern Pantera metal though.

There are hell of a lot of bands making better southern metal than Lamb of God.[/quote]

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
Stronghold wrote:

Thanks for your insight. Just so you know, it is considered correct to put a space after the period ending a sentence and “there” is used to define a place, “their” is used to indicate possession, and “they’re” is a contraction for “they are”.

Metallica, Pantera, and Slayer all revolutionized their respective genres and evolved musically on as time went on. People recognize those bands for being pioneers and having a great deal of creative talent, not because “there music shreds.”

Since when does playing instruments make you a good artist? Iv got a newsflash for you guys, I could make the equivalent to any LoG album in my basement on my own with protools in a weekend or two. Being able to pound out 4/4 riffs and play your double bass for 6 minutes straight doesnt make you a great metal band, it makes you sound exactly the fucking same as the rest of the bland bullshit thats watering down metal these days.

You missed the point entirely with the reference to Lil’ Wayne. Go read my post again. I wasn’t saying anything about the quality of Wayne’s music.

[/quote]

Yourfunnydude.Idontcarehowyoursupposedto formatgrammerandthisshouldprovesmypoint.Youcouldntmakeanythingcloseto theequivalentofLoGinyourbasement.SecondLoGhasevolvedalotgo listentoBurnthePreist.