Lakers, Baby!

Damm what a great game last night vs the suns. Shaq looks like shit! kobe looked perfect. It was so strange to watch a laker game and enjoy it. Its been a while since i could just sit back and enjoy the game without cringing in pain.

I know there are alott of haters out there (be nice) I grew up in LA watching Magic Play. Lakers are coming back bow down! When Bynum gets healthy its completely over, just crown em.

It’s about time. Since the 2004 implosion the Lakers have been shaky and painful to watch sometimes. But right now they are playing some incredible basketball, with an incredible team, and they are going to dominate the post season.

Lakers V. Celtics. 2008

[quote]MISCONCEPTION wrote:
Damm what a great game last night vs the suns.
[/quote]
yes.

no.

[quote]
When Bynum gets healthy its completely over, just crown em.[/quote]
i hope not.

I thought Shaq looked great last night. PHO needs him to be able to move like that when May rolls around.

And yeah, it’s pretty sweet how Gasol came gift-wrapped and now LAL are very legit contenders once again.

Yeah I thought Shaq looked good also, he just needs to stay healthy down the stretch.

Lakers look good, nice performance last night vs. PHX. Gasol is fitting in nicely with LA and pulling his weight right away.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:

Lakers V. Celtics. 2008[/quote]

Ahhh yes, the good ol days. That would be pretty sweet. I’m sure ratings would be much higher than previous years, because you’ll have the nostalgic NBA fans yearning for a classic 80s matchup and finally getting it (without the short shorts).

Guess we’ll have to wait and see.