Lagging Chest

My chest is lacking development and I’m becoming disproportionate. I have the upper body width, but not the thickness.

Been trying to come up with a way to build chest without having to specialize too heavily. Something like a few sets of high rep flyes before each workout?

Any ideas?

You are 6’2", 185 lbs. You do not have a lagging chest and you are not disproportionate. You just need to gain weight.

[quote]bohveedah wrote:
My chest is lacking development and I’m becoming disproportionate. I have the upper body width, but not the thickness.

Been trying to come up with a way to build chest without having to specialize too heavily. Something like a few sets of high rep flyes before each workout?

Any ideas?[/quote]

A couple sets of high rep flyes aren’t going to do didly squat for your chest size. I’m with Stronghold on this that you really just need to add muscle mass everywhere.

Try to double or triple the weight you’re currently using on DB flat and DB/BB incline bench (as well as squats, deads, chins, military’s, etc…) for the same amount of reps while eating enough food to support growth and your chest will be just fine.