T Nation

Ladies Opinion on Men's Body Hair

I’m looking to get opinions from some of the ladies on the topic of “Men and Body Hair”. Do women prefer all natural/hairy men or do they prefer men that shave/wax/laser their backs, chests, arms, etc… Personally I like to shave those areas but wife always gets irritated if I’m “prickly” or too smooth like a girl (she says). So, I was interested to see if I could get some sort of idea of what the majority of women really think.

nothing like licking hairy, sweaty…

While I prefer men with body hair, so long as it’s not covering their back or butt, I generally just like a man who’s comfortable with whatever he has.

[quote]samir wrote:
I’m looking to get opinions from some of the ladies on the topic of “Men and Body Hair”. Do women prefer all natural/hairy men or do they prefer men that shave/wax/laser their backs, chests, arms, etc… Personally I like to shave those areas but wife always gets irritated if I’m “prickly” or too smooth like a girl (she says). So, I was interested to see if I could get some sort of idea of what the majority of women really think.[/quote]

Why do you care what the women on this site think when your wife already told you what she prefers? I don’t really you could get a sense of the what the majority of women really think based on the responses anyhow. Myself, I trim. Fine with my girlfriend. No way I’m shaving or waxing anything.

It’s been discussed a million times. You’ll find the following:

1. Some women like hairy guys
  2. Some women like somewhat hairy guys
  3. Some women don’t like hairy guys
  4. Some women like shaved/tanned guys
  5. Some women like trimmed or naturally hairy guys as long as it’s not covering the back
  6. Some women don’t care either way
  7. Some women tolerate whatever you do

[quote]Just_Wrong wrote:
While I prefer men with body hair, so long as it’s not covering their back or butt, I generally just like a man who’s comfortable with whatever he has.[/quote]

So far I’m getting that the back hair is undesireable.

Personally, I like men who don’t have much body hair. My husband has a bit of hair on his ass… but I live with it because I married him.

I enjoy follicular abundance.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
I enjoy follicular abundance. [/quote]

Shit! scary

[quote]Sabrina wrote:

Freaking SICK!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! That is the sickest thing I’ve seen all day!

[quote]nicolebadkat wrote:
OH MY GOSH!!! That is the sickest thing I’ve seen all day![/quote]

Well, sounds like my work here is done. Happy hump day! Hehe.

that’s not Solomon Grundy is it?

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
nicolebadkat wrote:
OH MY GOSH!!! That is the sickest thing I’ve seen all day!

Well, sounds like my work here is done. Happy hump day! Hehe.[/quote]

OMFG! ROTFLMAO that is unbelievably hairy!

You’re married. Who cares.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:

LOL! That was great!

Just show your wife that picture and you’ll look 100% better in her eyes.

First you should go with whatever makes you most comfortable, if you don’t care either way, go with your wife’s oppinion, only if you plan on cheating on her, then you should care what other women think, unless you’re trying to prove a point to her or something…

[quote]Sabrina wrote:

That guy looks like he glued hair on himself from the barbershop floor! Yuck!

Well I come from somewhere were unless you were a swimmer, shaving anywhere but your face is blatantly homosexual, so all hairiness over here.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
that’s not Solomon Grundy is it?[/quote]

I’m not sure if it’s actually him, but he posted it a long time ago…