T Nation

Ladies in Rate My Physique

So mostly what we can see in RMP threads are failures and a few real physiques. But doesnt anyone thinks its time for ladies to also post here and get rated. By the way this isnt some jerk wnating to see girls post pictures , im serious here. Anyone for it?

Because guys will inevitably think with their pants and the douchebags that got flamed for being retarded will go “What? This is outrageous blah blah blah moan whinge bitch”.

Nice thought, but I doubt it’ll go far. You almost need a RMP for men and RMP for women.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Because guys will inevitably think with their pants and the douchebags that got flamed for being retarded will go “What? This is outrageous blah blah blah moan whinge bitch”.

Nice thought, but I doubt it’ll go far. You almost need a RMP for men and RMP for women.[/quote]

Mak you have had a horrible attitude towards the RMP forum ever since I informed you that the RMP meant “Rate My Physique” and not “Rate My Penis.”

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Mak you have had a horrible attitude towards the RMP forum ever since I informed you that the RMP meant “Rate My Physique” and not “Rate My Penis.”[/quote]

I still got a 9.3

I didn’t know girls were banned in RMP – is it because they have cooties?

[quote]pachell wrote:
I didn’t know girls were banned in RMP – is it because they have cooties?[/quote]

They aren’t banned, but you do bring up a very important issue.

Friends don’t let friends walk around without a cooties shot.

last girl who posted there was some cuntbag teacher.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
last girl who posted there was some cuntbag teacher.[/quote]

With comments like this, you can see why the ladies are just lining up to post in RMP.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
last girl who posted there was some cuntbag teacher.[/quote]

I’m guessing the “cuntbag” didn’t respond to your PM’s.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
last girl who posted there was some cuntbag teacher.[/quote]

I am an easy-going person but that was just nasty and uncalled for, okay?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
last girl who posted there was some cuntbag teacher.[/quote]

fella . . .

she probably will be the last girl/woman now

That would be fairly accurate assumption, I’m sure.

I don’t even read that forum and that made me see red.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
last girl who posted there was some cuntbag teacher.

With comments like this, you can see why the ladies are just lining up to post in RMP.[/quote]

Beat me to it.

Although I must admit, I’ve never understood the unique power of THAT word. Call em a b-tch, or a whore, you get laughed at or a fake slap on the shoulder. But for some inscrutable reason, THAT word sends them over the edge. All of them. I love words witha unique power, it’s like having an ace in the hole.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
Beat me to it.

Although I must admit, I’ve never understood the unique power of THAT word. Call em a b-tch, or a whore, you get laughed at or a fake slap on the shoulder. But for some inscrutable reason, THAT word sends them over the edge. All of them. I love words witha unique power, it’s like having an ace in the hole.[/quote]

Quite true. What word sends guys over the edge?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
KBCThird wrote:
Beat me to it.

Although I must admit, I’ve never understood the unique power of THAT word. Call em a b-tch, or a whore, you get laughed at or a fake slap on the shoulder. But for some inscrutable reason, THAT word sends them over the edge. All of them. I love words witha unique power, it’s like having an ace in the hole.

Quite true. What word sends guys over the edge?[/quote]

“I’m pregnant”

“I have AIDS”

“I love you”

That’s all I could think of.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
“I’m pregnant”

“I have AIDS”

“I love you”

That’s all I could think of.[/quote]

“I love you” doesn’t send me over the edge, it just makes me uncomfortable. Blatant lies send me over the edge.

“It’s your baby”

I’d hate to hear that one.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Makavali wrote:
KBCThird wrote:
Beat me to it.

Although I must admit, I’ve never understood the unique power of THAT word. Call em a b-tch, or a whore, you get laughed at or a fake slap on the shoulder. But for some inscrutable reason, THAT word sends them over the edge. All of them. I love words witha unique power, it’s like having an ace in the hole.

Quite true. What word sends guys over the edge?

“I’m pregnant”

“I have AIDS”

“I love you”

That’s all I could think of.[/quote]

“We have to talk”

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
“We have to talk”[/quote]

“FUCK!” Now I don’t say that out loud - that’s how I feel inside.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
“We have to talk”

“FUCK!” Now I don’t say that out loud - that’s how I feel inside.[/quote]

or
“Do I look fat”
“Do you think my friend is hot”

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
“We have to talk”

“FUCK!” Now I don’t say that out loud - that’s how I feel inside.[/quote]

Jetric totally fucked up. Mak was making a reference to Dave Chappelle.

“How come we always got to talk about shit I gotta do, but we never talk about the shit that you need to do”