Ladies and Thanksgiving Dinner

What are all the ladies on here cooking for dinner that day? Although you’re supposed to do this year round, but don’t anymore, what are you doing on this special day to please your male?

What if I don’t have a male to please?

[quote]jchenky wrote:
What if I don’t have a male to please?[/quote]

You can borrow me for the day.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
What if I don’t have a male to please?[/quote]

Tease

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
jchenky wrote:

You can borrow me for the day.[/quote]

Perfect, you can be my guinea pig for my first American Thanksgiving dinner. Even though I do not live in the US.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Perfect, you can be my guinea pig for my first American Thanksgiving dinner. Even though I do not live in the US.

[/quote]

I’ll make a perfect pig.

Let me dust off my Passport…

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:
jchenky wrote:

[/quote]

If you were around my place your job would be to sit around and look cute–women today can’t be trusted in the kitchen.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
What are all the ladies on here cooking for dinner that day? Although you’re supposed to do this year round, but don’t anymore, what are you doing on this special day to please your male?[/quote]

So ladies cook on thankgiving to please their males??? I thought it was because their mother or in-laws nagged them into it.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:
jchenky wrote:

[/quote]

Why would you celebrate Thanksgiving then? Its an American holiday.

Thanksgiving is when a female make every effort to please their male. What do they call that day where you are?

If I ever get married or have a man I will cook him a thanksgiving dinner if that is what he likes.

I won’t do it because my mother or my mom-in law is nagging me to do it though.

You have WAY too much time on your hands HH!

Any other hobbies these days besides stirring up trouble on internet forums???

I’m wearing this.

And cooking this.

[quote]Christine wrote:
And cooking this.[/quote]

Mhhh baby I would lick that turkey’s hole all day.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:
jchenky wrote:

Thanksgiving is when a female make every effort to please their male. What do they call that day where you are?

[/quote]

We do have a Canadian Thanksgiving. That has already passed. I figured i’d partake in America’s Thanksgiving as well! :smiley:

Your trollings transparency is ever approaching 0, you know that right? That’s what… a log function? Hmm…

I’m a guy, but I’m helpin’ with the veggies and sweet potatoes to ‘please’ my mum.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Thursday.

I always cook the turkey for holiday meals, and my wife seems totally okay with that.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
I always cook the turkey for holiday meals, and my wife seems totally okay with that.[/quote]

You are a good person.

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude & an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird’s mouth was rude, obnoxious & laced w/profanity.

John tried & tried to change the bird’s attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music & anything else he could think of to “clean up” the bird’s vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up & he yelled atthe parrot… The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot & the parrot got angrier & even ruder. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird & put him in the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot squawked & kicked & screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a min.

Fearing that he’d hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John’s outstretched arms & said, “I believe I may have offended you with my rude language & actions. I’m sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions & I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude & unforgivable behavior.”

John was stunned at the change in the bird’s attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?