Lactating While taking Tren, Please Help!

Ok I’ve been taking 900mg aweek of test and tren 75mg ED. I have been on the test for about 2months and the tren for about 4-5weeks. Since week 2 I have been taking 20mg aday of liquid nolvadex. I started last week taking liquid Caber 500mcg E3d. Last night my chest starts leaking milk. I’m scared to death I dont want gyno what do I do. Also I work the third and when I got home this morning I took some liquid Adex .25mg. So my question is what do I do. What you i be taking at what dose to battle the prolacting and gyno or should I lay off the tren altogether. I have ADEX,Nolvade, and caber available to me.

I would get off the tren until you stop lactating. This could have been avoided with proper AI usage (instead of SERM which is for post cycle).

[quote]swole wrote:
Ok I’ve been taking 900mg aweek of test and tren 75mg ED. I have been on the test for about 2months and the tren for about 4-5weeks. Since week 2 I have been taking 20mg aday of liquid nolvadex. I started last week taking liquid Caber 500mcg E3d. Last night my chest starts leaking milk. I’m scared to death I dont want gyno what do I do. Also I work the third and when I got home this morning I took some liquid Adex .25mg. So my question is what do I do. What you i be taking at what dose to battle the prolacting and gyno or should I lay off the tren altogether. I have ADEX,Nolvade, and caber available to me.[/quote]

stop the tren. 900mg/week of test should produce gains on its own. Get some better caber next time.

Liquid caber is garbage. Might as well be drinking moose piss, probably tastes better.

You should have been on the adex from the start and not the nolvadex. Do your research next time.

Pharm grade caber or some other dopamine antagonist is what you need to lower prolactin levels. If you would have kept your estrogen levels low with adex you could have avoided the side effects of high prolactin without actually lowering the prolactin. High prolactin levels in the presence of low estrogen levels is better than high levels of both, as far as physical side effects are concerned. High levels of prolactin will still have other negative effects but you wouldn’t be able to breast feed if estrogen wasn’t there.

Up your dose of Adex to lower estrogen levels until you can get some caber pills. When you have estrogen under control you can adjust your adex level.

So should I continue the tren? And how much adex and caber should i be taking? Regards less if i should continue the tren or not. I know my liquid “moose piss” is good I just need to know the dosage. Ive seen so many diff protocols. Look i just want to grow with out having tities so I can feed my next door neighbor’s child. Thanks everyone.

So should I continue the tren? And how much adex and caber should i be taking? Regards less if i should continue the tren or not. I know my liquid “moose piss” is good I just need to know the dosage. Ive seen so many diff protocols. Look i just want to grow with out having tities so I can feed my next door neighbor’s child. Thanks everyone.

Stop the nolvadex asap and continue with an AI such as arimidex or letrozole

Tren being a progestin binds with an affinity to the progesterone receptor of 60%, on top of this nolvadex has the ability to upregulate progesterone receptors making matters worse.

[quote]swole wrote:
So should I continue the tren? And how much adex and caber should i be taking? Regards less if i should continue the tren or not. I know my liquid “moose piss” is good I just need to know the dosage. Ive seen so many diff protocols. Look i just want to grow with out having tities so I can feed my next door neighbor’s child. Thanks everyone. [/quote]

Cabergoline is not stable in liquid form.

If it were do you think you’d be having prolactin problems? Lets use our brain and employ some critical thinking.

.5mg 2x per week for the caber.

At around a gram of T per week .5mg/d of adex would be a decent place to start. Go higher if you need to depending on how you respond to adex.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

I have heard this before - but do you have any literature supporting this idea? WHy would it not be stable in liquid?

[quote]Zack Nelson wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I have heard this before - but do you have any literature supporting this idea? WHy would it not be stable in liquid?
[/quote]

Sorry I don’t. Well over a dozen anecdotal accounts is enough to convice me though. I could probably dig something up from old threads on this site but I don’t have that kind of time right now. It may just be that caber is less stable in liquid form, meaning its shelf life is much shorter than other research chemicals. Which is a problem because the consumer doesn’t know when a batch was prepared so he can’t know how long the product will be stable/effective.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Zack Nelson wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Sorry I don’t. Well over a dozen anecdotal accounts is enough to convice me though. I could probably dig something up from old threads on this site but I don’t have that kind of time right now. It may just be that caber is less stable in liquid form, meaning its shelf life is much shorter than other research chemicals. Which is a problem because the consumer doesn’t know when a batch was prepared so he can’t know how long the product will be stable/effective. [/quote]

Exactly.

OP - The instability of caber in liquid is pretty well established knowledge, though yeah, this falls into the the bro-lore category at which we tend to sneer. If your material is very new, you may not have an issue with it… but that’s pretty hard to ascertain.

There isn’t likely to be much in the way of research backing this up simply because it’d be relatively useless and not grantworthy. You might find a relevant comment or two if you looked through early patent work on caber… maybe.

[quote]Zack Nelson wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

it degrades pretty fast in the solution that the research chem places use.

get caber pills your better off

LOL i knew there was a reason i come into the Steroids forum shit, now this funny. GL OP