T Nation

Lactate Inducing Training, Tachycardia

Hi coach,Ive been using your war-room strategies for fat loss,I feel that after I perform the circuits in the lactate inducing training ,I have like a difficulty breathing,I had mild tachycardia yesterday while today I have 80 heartbeats per minute,The difficulty breathing although milder,still is there.This isn’t the first time i experience it,is it normal or should i worry?
Im 15 BTW.
thanx in advance
~Marlind

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Hi coach,Ive been using your war-room strategies for fat loss,I feel that after I perform the circuits in the lactate inducing training ,I have like a difficulty breathing,I had mild tachycardia yesterday while today I have 80 heartbeats per minute,The difficulty breathing although milder,still is there.This isn’t the first time i experience it,is it normal or should i worry?
Im 15 BTW.
thanx in advance
~Marlind[/quote]

When was the last time you had your heart checked out?

I’m not saying that there is a problem… you could be really out of shape or actually training too hard.

But these symptoms could also indicate cardiovascular problems.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Also, any use of stims, leading up to your training session?

Also, did you mean tachycardis or arrythmia? One is potentially much more serious than the other.

BBB[/quote]

tachycardia,not arrhythmia,and it was pretty mild.\Th thing that really bothers me is the shortness of breath and the feeling of a great tachycardia without actually being so problematic.,Maybe the reduced carbs make it more of a problem.
I think that Im sane,last time i checked i was super ok.Im training pretty hard,at least I try.And I usually have a coffee or two before training and one cola zero after(usually 2 hours after,when im out with my friends).The coffee seems to really make me go through it without dying :P/.

Have your blood pressure checked. If it is also elevated, that could be an indication of CNS burnout. Take some time off and see if that lowers your vital signs.

I did lactate training yesterday and I didn’t have any problems,not even a little of tachycardia,even when performing the exercises i never had those blaCK spots in front of my eyes.It may have been smth to do with the CNS because I took two days off and everything snapped back to normal.Also the weather has cooled a bit , I guess the hot weather may have had smth to do with it.
thanx guys