Lactate Inducing Training, Tachycardia

Hi coach,Ive been using your war-room strategies for fat loss,I feel that after I perform the circuits in the lactate inducing training ,I have like a difficulty breathing,I had mild tachycardia yesterday while today I have 80 heartbeats per minute,The difficulty breathing although milder,still is there.This isn’t the first time i experience it,is it normal or should i worry?
Im 15 BTW.
thanx in advance
~Marlind

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Hi coach,Ive been using your war-room strategies for fat loss,I feel that after I perform the circuits in the lactate inducing training ,I have like a difficulty breathing,I had mild tachycardia yesterday while today I have 80 heartbeats per minute,The difficulty breathing although milder,still is there.This isn’t the first time i experience it,is it normal or should i worry?
Im 15 BTW.
thanx in advance
~Marlind[/quote]

When was the last time you had your heart checked out?

I’m not saying that there is a problem… you could be really out of shape or actually training too hard.

But these symptoms could also indicate cardiovascular problems.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Also, any use of stims, leading up to your training session?

Also, did you mean tachycardis or arrythmia? One is potentially much more serious than the other.

BBB[/quote]

tachycardia,not arrhythmia,and it was pretty mild.\Th thing that really bothers me is the shortness of breath and the feeling of a great tachycardia without actually being so problematic.,Maybe the reduced carbs make it more of a problem.
I think that Im sane,last time i checked i was super ok.Im training pretty hard,at least I try.And I usually have a coffee or two before training and one cola zero after(usually 2 hours after,when im out with my friends).The coffee seems to really make me go through it without dying :P/.

Have your blood pressure checked. If it is also elevated, that could be an indication of CNS burnout. Take some time off and see if that lowers your vital signs.

I did lactate training yesterday and I didn’t have any problems,not even a little of tachycardia,even when performing the exercises i never had those blaCK spots in front of my eyes.It may have been smth to do with the CNS because I took two days off and everything snapped back to normal.Also the weather has cooled a bit , I guess the hot weather may have had smth to do with it.
thanx guys