Lacrosse Is Over and Back At It

scoliosis? by looking at a picture of his front side? it couldn’t be his posture? goodness.

Its kind of hard to judge whether or not this guy has scoliosis by his pic, same with the unbalanced musculature. Looks as if he shot the pic with the light on one side, giving definition where the light lands on his frame.

Anyways start eating some food and lifting more, I know its a little annoying right now as most folks who’ve posted have said the same. If you’re reading this thread then please check out this killer vid, dude deadlifts 1200lbs:

deadlifting 1200lbs isn’t hard, as long as you never give up, or let the weight down. I would also recommend not running around or doing things that hurt. No lies.

[quote]ninjaboy wrote:
deadlifting 1200lbs isn’t hard, as long as you never give up, or let the weight down. I would also recommend not running around or doing things that hurt. No lies.[/quote]

WTF?

You sir, are an idiot.

Please dear god check AquilaV’s link before trashing me. You should understand then.

Eat.

Cut.

Lift.

Fart.

Poop?

[quote]ninjaboy wrote:
Please dear god check AquilaV’s link before trashing me. You should understand then.[/quote]

I actually did right after I made my post and then edited the post… The edit didn’t take apparently.

My bad - I got the joke.

Bygones.

Id make sure ur getting plenty essential fats in ur diet too,as ur quite ectomorphic this wil help slow down ur metabolism and also have more calories in it for you aloowing u to put on more size a bit more easily, snack on things like cashew nuts n dry roasted when u get peckish otherwise high carb high protein and fibre meals bud, compound exercise all the way ok n free weights too! :wink:

[quote]WOCkid23 wrote:
do my pecs look symmetrical? i feel like my right is bigger and it bothers me, but noone else notives it.[/quote]

What the hell kind of question is that? YOU DON’T HAVE PECS. You don’t have SHIT!

Has anybody “notived” that you are a not even close to bodybuilding standards? Get the FUCK out of here and visit the beginner’s forum you stupid trolling son of a bitch!

LOL

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
WOCkid23 wrote:
do my pecs look symmetrical? i feel like my right is bigger and it bothers me, but noone else notives it.

What the hell kind of question is that? YOU DON’T HAVE PECS. You don’t have SHIT!

Has anybody “notived” that you are a not even close to bodybuilding standards? Get the FUCK out of here and visit the beginner’s forum you stupid trolling son of a bitch!

LOL

Guide him along nicely, it won’t hurt anything.

[/quote]

You’ve taken the first step of realizing you’re skinny. Don’t worry about your pecs being symetrical as you have no pecs yet. Have no fear as you will if you train hard and eat hard. Do your research and find a good bulking and possibly powerlifting routine. Hope to see your progress and best of luck.

Learn to shoot with your left. Seems like you’ve developed a symmetry problem during the season due to a lack of a left hand…

Oh and eat, sleep, and lift. And don’t post pics in here unless you want to get laughed at.

Where do you play lacrosse. What school?