LaBuff? Not!

Not meaning to stereotype, Mr. LeBeouf is already looking like an old jewish man. I bear him no grudge for his performance in the Transformers films, but I would be so much happier if they just called him either Sparkplug or Spike. edit:I’d like to add that my fave is cake batter ice cream with bits of angel food cake all up in it. Sometimes called birthday cake flavor. It is emasculatingly delicious.

I vote cookies and cream on a WAFFLE cone

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I vote cookies and cream on a WAFFLE cone[/quote]

No you DINT!

Waffle cone FTW.

rocky road… and yes the waffle cone

Just more proof … Waffles are better than Pancakes …

is that why in Transformers 2, he randomly had a wounded hand?

Once upon a time I looked like that too…then I started working out.

Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey. Inhaled straight from the container. A cone would only taint the pure perfect deliciousness.

LoL look at comment number 14. Some dude from T-Nation actually commented on the pic. Lmao. Who was it?

HAHA like he cares what a bunch of guys on a thread are sayin bout his body when he’s out there bein famous, makin millions, gettin girls most of us can’t grasp lol. He’s out there doin ALL that and we’re here…on a forum LOL.

It’s all good though…obviosuly the man is just tryin to stay in shape…which is good, it’s nice he’s stayin in shape and will promote other guys who like him to stay in shape, even if they dont get huge either…TMZ gay shit is repsonsilbe for makin this the media like that…but laboef is just a guy tryin to stay in shape and he’s not supposed to get HUGEEE. That wouldn’t help him at all in his movies lol, it’s not his character to be a big buff guy who’s tough…in every movie he’s on the nerdy side and shit…cut the man some slack for just stayin in shape lol

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

anyone seen that show on discovery channel with the cro magnon and the neanderthal? if you seen the show lemme hear ya say yaaaaa[/quote]

I actually laughed out loud at this.

But aside from that show of comedic virtuosity this thread seems a little pointless. He’s scrawny and out of shape, but some of you guys go on TMZ…

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
I hope he’s running towards a buffet.[/quote]

AHAHA LA BUFF-ET, LABUFF-ET, GET IT GET IT!
aight i’ll shut up now

This is a big problem, that is considered big nowadays by the mainstream. Anything bigger than that must be sauced up right? Unreal, stupid people.

[quote]younggully wrote:
This is a big problem, that is considered big nowadays by the mainstream. Anything bigger than that must be sauced up right? Unreal, stupid people.[/quote]

Unfortunately there are a few people that are members here that think the same way, but it is generally the minority.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
LoL look at comment number 14. Some dude from T-Nation actually commented on the pic. Lmao. Who was it?[/quote]

hahaha - “A Dude from T-Nation”

like the towel he’s carrying, certainly makes him a fag

[quote]rasturai wrote:
HAHA like he cares what a bunch of guys on a thread are sayin bout his body when he’s out there bein famous, makin millions, gettin girls most of us can’t grasp lol. He’s out there doin ALL that and we’re here…on a forum LOL.

It’s all good though…obviosuly the man is just tryin to stay in shape…which is good, it’s nice he’s stayin in shape and will promote other guys who like him to stay in shape, even if they dont get huge either…TMZ gay shit is repsonsilbe for makin this the media like that…but laboef is just a guy tryin to stay in shape and he’s not supposed to get HUGEEE. That wouldn’t help him at all in his movies lol, it’s not his character to be a big buff guy who’s tough…in every movie he’s on the nerdy side and shit…cut the man some slack for just stayin in shape lol[/quote]

ya really eh.

I don’t see why this is a problem either - the media thinking he is buff - just makes rest of us look even better.

Hard to imagine how people who don’t body build and probably could give a rats fuckin ass about being big don’t look like bodybuilders…who give a fuck?

I haven’t had it in a while but I use to really like Blue Moon ice cream

If you put the word “brutal” into pictures… they become pictures of that dude