LaBuff, How do you Train?

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
From LaBuff’s post in the “Classic V-Taper” Thread:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/classic_vtaper?pageNo=3#3015531

"I usually have for breakfast 2 WHOLE EGGS(This is were i get most of my protein) and Lunch have a WHOLE 2 Slices of pizza(I get my Carbs in this meal) and for Dinner i don’t eat so that I don’t get to fat while im trying to build my functional muscle. Im not into the whole vomiting thing I used to do it long time ago but ever since all the other actresses started doing i quit didn’t want to look gay, ya know?

“As For my workout i usually just wing it, some days if I don’t feel i worked my bicep good enough ill do another 20sets the next day. And For my chest i do pushups because in the real world pushups are much more useful then bench pressing. As for my legs I usually just do the StairMaster 5000 for about 30minutes.”

Perhaps, if we are really lucky, the man himself will grace this thread with his presence and add some more crucial details. Important details, like how many crunches he does each day.[/quote]

What a joke, another Shuga influenced half breed.

The members of T-Nation want to get rid of there icky nonfunctional muscle.

As for crunches i don’t do them they bore me. Instead for 30minutes every day i look in the mirror and Flex my abs for as long as i can. There is no need to do resistance training for your abs because the only point of abs in the body is to Flex to the bitches. I asked God he told me, Yeah me and God are friends I am that cool.

And WS4JB how goes the V-Diet? Looks like its doing wonders for you, Keep it up man!

LaBuff Out.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
From LaBuff’s post in the “Classic V-Taper” Thread:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/classic_vtaper?pageNo=3#3015531

"I usually have for breakfast 2 WHOLE EGGS(This is were i get most of my protein) and Lunch have a WHOLE 2 Slices of pizza(I get my Carbs in this meal) and for Dinner i don’t eat so that I don’t get to fat while im trying to build my functional muscle. Im not into the whole vomiting thing I used to do it long time ago but ever since all the other actresses started doing i quit didn’t want to look gay, ya know?

“As For my workout i usually just wing it, some days if I don’t feel i worked my bicep good enough ill do another 20sets the next day. And For my chest i do pushups because in the real world pushups are much more useful then bench pressing. As for my legs I usually just do the StairMaster 5000 for about 30minutes.”

Perhaps, if we are really lucky, the man himself will grace this thread with his presence and add some more crucial details. Important details, like how many crunches he does each day.

What a joke, another Shuga influenced half breed. [/quote]

Gotta love the guy for creating that new Race of people on T-Nation.

[quote]LaBuff wrote:

As for crunches i don’t do them they bore me. Instead for 30minutes every day i look in the mirror and Flex my abs for as long as i can. There is no need to do resistance training for your abs because the only point of abs in the body is to Flex to the bitches. I asked God he told me, Yeah me and God are friends I am that cool.

And WS4JB how goes the V-Diet? Looks like its doing wonders for you, Keep it up man![/quote]

My HERO!!!

[quote]LaBuff wrote:

And WS4JB how goes the V-Diet? Looks like its doing wonders for you, Keep it up man!
[/quote]

Ain’t no future in yo frontin’ LaBuff. I think homeboy is lifting a little bit more than a hardcore V-Dieter. This is one hardcore troll, or maybe it Shuga’s evil, small(er), doppelganger.

I nominate LaBuff to the T-Cell.

Labuff sounds like a cool brand name for a protein powder or weight loss supplement
What do you think Biotest?

i eat every 8 hours and do alot of cardio…will i get the labuff V-Taper?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
I nominate LaBuff to the T-Cell.[/quote]

This man is wise, i suggest all of you capable do the same there is so much to learn from this amazing guru, I can already see him becoming the Charles Glass of T-Nation.

Honestly speaking, maybe this is something the bodybuilding forum needs.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
Honestly speaking, maybe this is something the bodybuilding forum needs.[/quote]

That’s exactly why it’s here. People need to know the true way to train. No BS. All fact.

Much respect, LaBuff.

LaBuff -

I was eatin my carrotz, but not too many, and I think one might have had some incidental contact with some dressing.

Did I just completely ruin my chances for V-Taper!!! Am I screwed?

How do I recover!!!?!??! I started immediately doing pushups and jumping jacks. IS THAT ENOUGH???

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i eat every 8 hours and do alot of cardio…will i get the labuff V-Taper?[/quote]

Probably not Kerley, you might die in the process…

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i eat every 8 hours.[/quote]

You PIG.

[quote]LaBuff wrote:

LaBuff Out.[/quote]

This is AMAZING! We have, like, such a similar training schedule! Except, I don’t do squats or lunges, I just wiggle my butt for as long as I can!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Kerley wrote:
i eat every 8 hours.

You PIG.[/quote]

The funny thing is that when my family sees me eating more than two meals they look at me as if I had some sickness or eating disorder, oh yeah, and when they see a complete pile of a source of carbs and another pile of a protein source together they completely freak out as I was from another planet.

Ok ProfX, serious question here.

How much compensation money would it take to convince you to have a body transplant with LeBuff? Yes, you could still be black, and have your original face, but his bone structure, musculature/weight, and every other physiological trait is now yours.

How much money? Could you put a price on your hard work?

[quote]forevernade wrote:
Ok ProfX, serious question here.

[/quote]

How dare you imply that this thread isn’t serious? Look at all information that is given in this thread. I mean seriously some people have no respect when they see good advice unbelieable.

Update Guys,

So ive been thinking that about maintaining until end of may and cutting about 10lbs by the end of June. I know it will be a long and arduous journey but by the Power of Shugart I will prevail.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Kerley wrote:
i eat every 8 hours.

You PIG.[/quote]

i no am a pig but i work it off by doing an aerobics class twice a week.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Kerley wrote:
i eat every 8 hours.

You PIG.

The funny thing is that when my family sees me eating more than two meals they look at me as if I had some sickness or eating disorder, oh yeah, and when they see a complete pile of a source of carbs and another pile of a protein source together they completely freak out as I was from another planet.[/quote]

when my family see me eating a big ole pizza coverd in meat and i tell them its good for me now because im trying to get as big as i can they start yaking on about how much calories is in it and i should “cut down” because i eat to many meals a day i say to them “yeah well cholesterol turns in to testosterone so fock off”, its like i eat one pizza a week and you would think i was eating 3 a day.
god i ranted there, i think ill go get a dominos to make myself feel better. ill get it delivered dont wanna waste calories walking :slight_smile: