LaBuff, How do you Train?

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
From LaBuff’s post in the “Classic V-Taper” Thread:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/classic_vtaper?pageNo=3#3015531

"I usually have for breakfast 2 WHOLE EGGS(This is were i get most of my protein) and Lunch have a WHOLE 2 Slices of pizza(I get my Carbs in this meal) and for Dinner i don’t eat so that I don’t get to fat while im trying to build my functional muscle. Im not into the whole vomiting thing I used to do it long time ago but ever since all the other actresses started doing i quit didn’t want to look gay, ya know?

“As For my workout i usually just wing it, some days if I don’t feel i worked my bicep good enough ill do another 20sets the next day. And For my chest i do pushups because in the real world pushups are much more useful then bench pressing. As for my legs I usually just do the StairMaster 5000 for about 30minutes.”

Perhaps, if we are really lucky, the man himself will grace this thread with his presence and add some more crucial details. Important details, like how many crunches he does each day.[/quote]

What a joke, another Shuga influenced half breed.