Labs Week 5 on 500mg/Week Test, 300mg HCG

-------------------Before TEST or HCG-----------------

-------------------Starting HCG Only------------------

----------------- After Starting TEST with HCG ----------------

Now taking 4000mg Salmon oil.
Avoiding more saturated fats. Cholesterol is trending better.
Donated 17oz of blood.

Added Anavar this week. WOW! Awesome for energy and strength!!! Love this stuff!
Wini and masteron a few weeks after that. Maybe 4units HGH.

Your cholesterol already sucks. You want to add anavar and then two DHT derivatives? Best of luck with your heart disease LOL. Jokes aside you may want to reconsider. Look at your T levels. They are very responsive to the dose you are taking. Why not ride this train as is?

1 Like

because I want to be As big and as strong as you! I’m running at 12 week cycle and 500 testosterone per week is reasonable. For me, testosterone get me to a physiologic state. Allows for enhanced benefits from things like anavar. however without anavar or is the other side cocktails of meds oh, I simply do not have the energy or the strength without them. Anavar, Winstrol, masteron all enhance testosterone energy levels and performance. not to mention I don’t have to take small dose estrogen blockers as anavar and Winstrol as well as masteron Aid in suppression of estrogen and cortisol. that’s what helps with drying effects. I’m not too worried about my cholesterol levels although I am trending better and have increased things to increase my HDL which everyone knows on steroids crashes. I’m actually expecting to see better cholesterol levels on my next blood work. I may be wrong but let’s see what the blood work shows which I will post.

1 Like

hey by the way what aspect of heart disease specifically are you addressing? are you suggesting that elevated cholesterol levels will cause atherosclerosis? this is a subject I’m very well-versed on and have been in practice regarding the very aspects of cholesterol’s effect on vascular inflammation in the Aging populous. my business specifically addresses diagnosing atherosclerosis and vascular plaque development within the Lumen and Vascular walls. it’s a very interesting and medically misunderstood and to add medically mismanaged topic of Health that affects our population negatively. I was supposed to Physicians that when we’re young, you can eat all the pizza french fries and candy bars you want and yet we see very little vascular disease however when we age and we shy away from these Foods, we see an increase and vascular disease and occlusion. I argue these conditions start to proliferate primarily due to a weakening immune system and poor gut health as we age. no different than someone who smokes that tends to have oxidative effects their overall appearance and increase aspects of a flow sclerosis and heart disease as well as cancer and stroke. then there are those patients who live into their nineties and Run 5 miles everyday with a very intact immune system. Blame it on genetics or extrinsic factors, but this area of pathophysiology is something that I deal with quite often. in my business I also have the ability to evaluate my heart with echocardiography as well as perform EKG and Vascular studies to include the carotid arteries. in my business I tend to see people with high cholesterol under 50 and not experience vascular issues in general however contributory factors like smoking stress and a weakened immune system or diabetes all lead to increased aspects of vascular disease without question! the genetic time clock that I tend to identify patients with these diseases tend to begin at 55 years of age and older especially if you’re a smoker. however those with an attack immune system tend to
not present with these types of diseases at any age.

BTW if anybody is in the Las Vegas area and would like to have a full cardiac and Vascular evaluation, or if they wish to have a testicular or prostate or perhaps a full body organ evaluation, hit me up. I could also provide diagnostics for gynecomastia or masses or lumps on breast tissue. Four people on anabolic steroids, it’s always good to get a baseline cardiac echocardiogram evaluation pre and post cycle to ensure there are no Trends towards negative cardiac impacts.

Interesting his ratios improved on 500mg test/wk though.

Add in additional causative factors. Oxidative stress, hyperhomocystinemia, elevated CRP etc all mediated via AAS use + ehhhh lipids (have you ever been screened for heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia, you could have a milid variation of this, in which case abnormal rates of ROS production in those with FH is also culpable for atherosclerotic burden.)

Edit: nvm, high cholesterol within someone aged 50+ on par with your readings can be induced via a myriad of factors. I was thinking alongside someone my age, those readings would be a serious cause for concern (i.e congenital abnormality)

Your fasting glucose isn’t great, you have dyslipidemia, polycythemia (secondary) and you are aged 50+… and you want to add in anavar?

If you had these bloods and you were 25 you’d probably get away with it, but at your age you are playing with fire

1 Like

Hey bro thanks for the reply. I thought posting my labs here might be of some interest for some. It’s pretty amazing to see a closer management of blood and the addition of androgens, start region blockers, HCG, HGH Etc. This is an area of Health. 90% of doctors have little to no understanding. My wish and hope one day is that they actually legalized many of the prescription drugs so that doctors have a better arsenal of working with patients who only seek to improve their health. I wish more medical research was also provided so that we can increase the ability and effectiveness of drugs to enhance people who seek 2 develop Optimal Health. I work very closely with Cardiology, endocrinology, Urology, General Internal Medicine and I’m very fortunate to be in the line of work I’m in. I’m very motivated 2 help others that might be suffering from poor health that seek Optimal Health. I love talking two people that have knowledge or anecdotal experiences that can enlighten people’s knowledge base!

Hey by the way my fasting glucose was due to being on HGH which I suspended. I felt pretty strongly that I should wait before going that route. I was doing 4 units per day. 2 in the morning 2 in the evening and the best hypoglycemic State I could achieve.

Anavar? Definitely! I’m keeping very close eyes on my blood work and have the luxury to order Labs at my discretion. My LDL and total cholesterol are trending better however my LDL because of anabolics dropped below normal as predicted. But lowering my LDL brings my ratio closer to a normal range. I’ve increased the amount of salmon oil daily and I’m looking forward to see how my HDL responds. Also for the polycythemia, I posted earlier that I donated blood. I have access to phlebotomy at my discretion. I plan on doing blood work next week and I’m looking forward to see how things are looking. It’s always nice to have blood work as a guide to Aid in the direction that we need to adjust. That’s why it’s so important for everyone doing anabolics to get frequent blood work. There’s a lot of generalities that can be assumed but not everyone that’s on these type of meds respond the same. Anyways bro, let me know your thoughts

Why not just take statins under the supervision of a medical professional? With your ratios/age I’d hop on if additional risk factors (like AAS use) were present.

Yeah that’s a good point. However I still need to study what the relation is that causes anabolic steroid use to cause the liver to manufacture LDL and Destroy HDL. Statins prevent the liver from doing its job and causes damage that requires blood work to monitor liver function. At the moment I’m eating clean and eating lean proteins. Reducing triglycerides of course. I’m also trying to avoid glucose which is the fuel source for the liver to manufacture cholesterol and body fat. I also have the luxury of being able to ultrasound on my liver and examine the tissue to determine if there’s any fatty deposits, texture changes, changes in size or shape. But to be honest with you my cholesterol isn’t too far out of range. If it were around 400 or so then yeah I would probably put a halt on everything I’m doing. But I feel very strongly that I can accomplish 12 weeks of steroids with little to no impact on my liver or vascular health. It takes years of abuse for atherosclerosis or any other aspects of vascular disease to take hold. I’ve also been keeping my glucose levels low and making sure my blood levels are 80 to 90 even after I eat. If for some reason I noticed that my blood sugars are greater than 110, then I’ll go for a run or jump on my bike and burn that Sugar up. I’m doing a lot of protein and I’m sure I’m getting gluconeogenesis so I’m really not too concerned about consumption of glucose for the benefit of protein muscle synthesis. This is all very topics of discussion. There’s always more than one way to approach a therapeutic path to insure safety and health. As for me, I’ll follow the blood work. If anything goes too far out of range I will adjust and take appropriate measures to mitigate any serious consequences. If I find that there are medical values that are becoming serious, I have no problem halting my entire plan and implementing and immediate recovery process. But I completely understand how many people can actually get themselves in pretty big trouble in a hurry because incredible amount of variables to consider while taking anabolic steroids. It’s definitely not for someone who is not educated. And at times to ask for someone’s opinion on what they should do can also prove to be detrimental. But again it’s always good to have discussions and debate and challenge theories, science and applications of this stuff we dare inject into our bodies! Much has been learned and much can be learned