Labs to Send Samples to for Testosterone Testing?

Based in general blood work which was done in october of 2019 (said total testosterone was 297 and free testosterone was 59.4) and symptoms of less energy, occasional depression, being in the mood less, shorter temper

As found in this article to get a complete picture of testosterone levels it would be useful to test for all of the categories (The Complete Guide to T Replacement)

• Testosterone, total * Testosterone, bioavailable * Testosterone, free * Estradiol (sensitive assay)* Steroid Hormone Binding Globulin * Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) * Luteinizing Hormone (LH) * Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) * Complete Blood Count (CBC)* Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) * Blood Chemistry Panel * Metabolic Panel

A family member who looked into a local lab would cost $464. I’m wondering if I had blood drawn are there any labs I can send my samples to that would be able to do the testing for much less than this? I’m gonna speak to my doctor to see if he is willing to order these tests so my insurance will cover it but would like to know what options I have in case that this doesn’t happen

Even at online discounters it will cost just above $300 FWIW