T Nation

Labs From 'Crisler Cream' Are In

I just did these labs for hahas before I switched back to injections. Here you go (75mg of T cream and 250IU HCG every three days):

TT 1282 High (ref range 400-1080)
Bioavail T 277 High (ref range 47-244)
Free T 2.2 Normal (ref range 1.6-2.9)
SHBG 36 Normal (ref range 11-80)
E2 56 High (male ref range 12-41)

Well if you’d like to use the cream is works like crazy. Seeing these numbers I’m almost sorry I just switched back to shots. I am 35 so I probably respond well to HCG.

My E2 is off the map which explains why my libido is absolute zero and I feel worse than before I started. This f-ing moron family Dr that I went to marked my E2 as normal not noticing that the reference range of 0-571 is for women!!! I’m guessing with this reference range I should be around 18-24. On the bottom of the report she commented on my high T saying “To much testosterone isn’t good for mood”. Is she f-ing nuts??? God help me… Thankfully I just used her for labs and that’s it.

All I have at the moment is liquidex so I’m going to Adex myself to death until I pass through the sweet spot and adjust from there. It’s going to take weeks to clear this up…

Nice … would have liked to seen the DHT #'s also.

Looking at my numbers I wonder what my E2 was when my family Dr had me on 200mg of T cyp a week. He did that with nothing else for 7 weeks and never ran labs. I felt like total crap. That’s when I went to see Dr John.

brentf13,
From my experience, you may be able to get your E2 numbers down rather quickly and that’s a good thing. But, it may take weeks for your receptors to clear out from the E2, and you may still “feel like crap” for a while.
In my experience, both times my E2 got off the charts high, it took my body three weeks or longer to start “working right” shall we say…

Those are great numbers for T cream. You may be one of the lucky ones that will have real high T numbers on the shots too.
Most doctors are ignorant when it comes to HRT/TRT, and that’s a shame too.

Thanks KNB. I’m actually about 30% improved already. I’ve been running Adex .5mg a day and Proviron 50mg a day. I know from my experience with Adex as a standalone it’s easier for me to adjust the dose by bottoming out, stopping, pass back through the sweet spot, and then adjust from there. I may drop the Proviron in a few months or just cut it to 25mg.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Quick Question about your lab results.

Did you apply the cream the day of the test ?

When was the last HCG shot in relation to B/W draw ?

[quote]KNB wrote:
brentf13,
From my experience, you may be able to get your E2 numbers down rather quickly and that’s a good thing. But, it may take weeks for your receptors to clear out from the E2, and you may still “feel like crap” for a while.
In my experience, both times my E2 got off the charts high, it took my body three weeks or longer to start “working right” shall we say…

Those are great numbers for T cream. You may be one of the lucky ones that will have real high T numbers on the shots too.
Most doctors are ignorant when it comes to HRT/TRT, and that’s a shame too.

[/quote]
ok GUYS AND knb,
So when this anti-aging doc decides to get me started (I’m fairly certain he will not be prescribing a-dex,) but based on my bloodwork and feeling’s will be prescribing a Bioavailable testosterone cream, GH injections, thyroid, DHEA, and melatonin…BUT…I want to be clear with him from the get go…If E2 level’s are high and he won’t prescribe a-dex I wll have to implement a minimal dose independently. Would it be best to bring those E2 level’s down prior to any TRT??? Secondly and not to beat a dead horse, but any idea as to why my nuts literally hit the floor when I began using 75 mg. of DHEA along with the Myomin capsules? (Like almost immediately after beginning the DHEA.) I have had to d/c the stuff as my balls began aching. Balls were larger, sex drive increased, but ejaculate decreased??? Graphic I know, but gotta get the full picture out to get back a proper answer.(Back to normal now since I quit.)
AND if anyone has ever used myomin, what their result’s were and how long it took to work? I was taking 2-3 capsules 2-3X a day at the advice of a “nutritional expert.” How long do they take to kick in and do they indeed work at all???

I know when my E2 gets high my ejaculate volume is reduced. You may have been DHEA sensitive.
I am unfamiliar with myomin, so I won’t comment.
I suggest you don’t reduce E2 prior to getting HRT tested. You may be cheating yourself out of appropriate treatment…

Sometimes graphic comments are required to fully explain a situation, and I don’t believe any of us guys here are too “sqeemish” to try to help.