Labs After 3 Months on 250mg Sustanon/Wk

Maybe i can try to use some aromatase inhibitor

Sustanon taken every two weeks for 12 weeks:

Sustanon split e3.5d for 12 weeks:

One of these is an ok protocol, one of them is a recipe for misery. Guess which is which.

Yup i understand but on 7th day of my shot test level is still high then lab references
 9.90-27.8 mine is 32.20

I dont feel ok right now so i will try new protocol and i hope it will be better.

Okay, if your not using an AI already, I wouldn’t use any. I would try 10mg/day of Nolvadex, or clomid. That will help to reduce your E2 uptake, and is less harsh than an AI.

Hey Yuppster,
I don’t doubt more frequent injections is the optimal method for stability, especially with an enanthate ester(and even with Sustanon, but less injections with TRT are preferable).
Whilst I respect and appreciate your technical knowledge(you are one of the best posters on the site IMO). My practical experience doesn’t agree with the predicted theory in your graph, in this case. It could be my particular reaction, but after the first month from cold turkey, to 250 every 2 weeks, I stopped noticing the high peak/ deep trough drop that the the graph shows.I did feel it in the first month though. I suspect once the long ester undecanoate kicks in it seems to balance me out.
Once its works it stays working for a long time even if I cut back. I do a little blast at 250mg/week for 3 months, go back to TRT dose my test levels are still at 60(28 max for normal range on the scale), 7 weeks after. Eventually they stabilise back at 24 on a 250mg/2weeks.

Dude don’t do this.

You feel better when you take Dbol? What’s Dbol do: raises T and really raises e2. So don’t go lowering your T dose if you feel better when you add something extra in.

Take 200-250mg split MWF and see how you feel

Don’t worry about those ranges either. Go off how you feel. If you try to play inside the boundaries while ignoring your symptoms you’re gonna have a bad time

How much works you recommend taking every 3 to 5 days for trt? Would 125mg every 5 days be better than 250mg a week, or every 10 days?

Ive been on Sustanon for a couple of years now as anything else in the UK is expensive and hard to get

You need to dose frequently or it fluctuates A LOT, as it has one short and one very short ester as part of the blend so it spikes a lot!

The good thing about it is you can overshoot a bit and go on holiday for a week or even 2 and not have to take pins with you if you’ve been on it a while as the longer esters last well as a longer base.

I personally find e3d works well. I split a vial into 4 pre prepped needles and pin e3d (1/4 vial), it works out 125mg e6d that way which is about 140mg per week.

250mg per week with infrequent dosing is a hormone rollercoaster and way more test than 99% of people need.

If you’re genuinely looking for theraputic effects and not wanting a cycle I’d try 1/4 vial e3d and reassess after about 6 weeks with bloods and also on how you feel.

1 Like

I’m on Sustanon as well and pin E3.5D but do just 100mg/week for now as will be pulling labs end of next month after 3 months since starting. Still feel tired and recover hardly from my workouts so thinking might need to bump up the dose after labs. Still only two+ months in so bit early. Will be going on holiday and was actually thinking to have my shot and don’t bother for another one as it’s only a short 10 days or so. Also agree that 250mg/week def more then most need and by a lot.

p.s. sorry for offtopic.

You should never give advice to anyone, sorry I’m seeing how old this thread is now that someone must have bumped but good lord this is the worst advice.

1 Like

Sure thing professor fuckknuckle.

You’re happy enough to make a comment but don’t bother to explain yourself, so forgive me if I don’t take you seriously.

instead of going off everything google says, why don’t you read up on here and other forums with actual knowledge of it. Do you know what is even in it ??

My ideas are based on my own personal actual experience. I used Sustanon for 4 years underground, then 4 more Dr prescribed pharma TRT. Bloods done all the way through, so I base it both on “feels”, and actual tested levels.

Sustanon, having several different esters of varying length, long, medium and short, means that you don’t need to inject as frequently(once you have got to a stable level and the long ester kicks in). Unlike Test C, or Test E. where frequency is way more important, due to their shorter life. You should know all this if you actually use Sustanon.

I’m on TRT 125mg/wk(250mg Sustanon every second week), that puts me at around 25 on a scale that maxs out at 28 as max high normal. I notice absolutely no dips in performance, or negative feels from this protocol as prescribed by my Dr, only injecting every second week.

Every year for about 3-4 months I do a mini blast of 250mg/week, then back to TRT dose. I got tested about 8weeks after blast and my test was around 60, ie over 2x the max level for normal range. Even after 3 months my levels were at 28, max for normal levels, still higher than my usual base test level of 25.

I have absolutely no complaints from this protocol. How with your immense knowledge and experience would I make this better, by injecting more frequently?

Why would you not use Test U ?

Your getting jumps from the test prop for a couple days and levels are up and down but you keep doing you lol

Have you used test U???
I actually have and ironically it was shit, for the very reasons you seem to be criticising me.

A few years ago there was a shortage in my country of test E, and Sus. The only thing available was test U. Despite already being on TRT and having stable levels, I felt like shit for over a month, when taking test U. Lower energy and it didn’t release in a steady level, like it is marketed. Later it kicked in and gave me bad acne. There is a reason test U is not very popular. I’ve never heard anyone in the bodybuilding world say anything good about it.

Actual experience trumps theory every time.

There was actually a way around the shortage

There was a compounding pharmacy that was making/shipping out test E to anyone with a script.

1 Like

I wish I had known at the time. Do you know if they will do a script for Deca?

Huh?

What?

You have a script for deca?

In AUSTRALIA? I’ve heard of Australian’s getting prescribed nandrolone, but usually in the advent of a serious muscle wasting disease (cancer related cachexia, HIV/aids etc)

Do you have a muscle wasting disease?

You’d have to give them a call, it’d probably be expensive
 when they compound test E they give it to you in a vial. Easier to accurately dose, but costs 3x as much as it would from the pharmacy

If you have a script for nandrolone all you need to do is apply for an import permit